𝗍𝗐𝗈 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter two!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ trending▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ trending
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rach

iMessage 10:34

omg are you okay?
please call me
i'm sorry
this is so shit im sorry
i found out about tom
he's sorry too
he's tried messaging
i gave him your number
i'm sorry
just call me
please
i'm here for you
delivered !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

iMessage 08:56

hi it's tom
i'm sorry this has happened
please let me know if anything i can do.
delivered !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE GLOW OF THE premiere's success faded into the harsh light of a social media storm. As she scrolled through her phone, the discovery that she was trending on Twitter, labeled as a "slut," struck her like a sudden tempest. The online vitriol, a stark contrast to the glamorous evening she had just experienced, left her reeling with a mix of anger and hurt.

In the solitude of her room, she grappled with the weight of public judgment. The same platform that had once celebrated her talents now echoed with derogatory comments, threatening to overshadow her achievements. Amidst the storm of negativity, a flicker of resilience sparked within her.

Determined to reclaim her narrative, she turned to her sanctuary – her music. In the depths of the night, she poured her emotions into a song that became a potent anthem of empowerment. The lyrics were a powerful declaration of self-worth, a response to the toxicity of cyberbullying, and a promise of rising above the noise.

With unwavering resolve, she decided to release the song, turning adversity into art. The accompanying visuals spoke louder than words, capturing the essence of her journey from vulnerability to strength. The music video became a cinematic retaliation, reclaiming control over her narrative and shattering the labels that sought to define her.

The release, marked by a social media comeback, became a rallying cry for those who had faced similar injustices. Fans and fellow artists rallied behind her, transforming the negative chatter into a chorus of support. The song's message resonated far beyond the confines of the online tumult, reaching those who found solace in its empowering verses.