𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter twelve!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ jimmy fallon ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ jimmy fallon
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE ANTICIPATION BUZZED IN the air as Shayla prepared to make an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." The studio lights bathed the stage in a warm glow, and the lively chatter of the audience echoed in the background. As Shayla took her seat across from Jimmy Fallon, a mix of excitement and nerves danced in her eyes.

Jimmy, ever the affable host, welcomed Shayla with a grin. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have the incredible Shayla Russo here tonight! Let's give her a warm welcome!"

The audience erupted into applause as Shayla smiled and waved, feeling the energy of the moment envelop her. Jimmy wasted no time diving into the conversation.

"Shayla, it's fantastic to have you here. How's everything going?"

Shayla beamed, settling into the conversation. "It's surreal, Jimmy. I'm thrilled to be here. Everything's been a whirlwind lately, but in a good way."

Jimmy leaned forward, a glint of curiosity in his eyes. "Now, I heard you released a song recently didn't you. Care to share a bit about it?"

Shayla nodded. "Absolutely. The song is called 'Gorgeous'. It's about a guy that I know, who's insanely handsome and deserves to know it."

Jimmy grinned. "Sounds interesting! Can't wait to hear it. But before that, let's talk about your journey. You've had quite a ride in the music industry. Any memorable moments you'd like to share?"

Shayla reflected for a moment before responding. "One that stands out is the unexpected twists in relationships. The inspiration behind 'Gorgeous' came from navigating the complexities of connections and turning those experiences into a source of strength."

"Now, Shayla, before we wrap up, I have to ask about the people in your life. There's been some buzz about your boyfriend, Timothy, and your close friend Rachel Zegler. And, of course, there's been some talk about your interactions with the cast of The Hunger Games, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. Can you give us some insights into these dynamics?"

"Of course", she grinned, happy she could talk about her friends. "Well first of all, the movies outstanding by the way, get to theatres to see it November 17th!" A loud clap could be heard from the audience.

"Rachel has been my rock since i could remember, I am internally greatful for her. Same goes for the cast, Hunter, Josh, Tom," she felt butterflies saying is name out loud. "Love you guys, and Timothy, is great, it's going amazing"

She had regretted saying the last part, because in all truth it was not going well. She remembered the cold night two weeks ago...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃