𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter five!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ night on the town▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ night on the town
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

rach

iMessage 12:34

we are going out
you have no choice
the songs out now
no point in worrying
it's perfect
i promise
be ready by 7
i'm picking you up

i'm staying in bed

you wish
dress code fancy
we're off for a night on the town

no

yes

can't beat that logic

great
see you then blondie

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SHAYLA SAT IN FRONT of her vanity mirror, nerves palpable as she prepared for the night's event. The soft hum of a hairdryer filled the room as her she worked diligently to perfect her glamorous look.

"Focus" she whispered, trying to convince herself this was a good idea

As she finished the final touches, her phone buzzed with a message from Rachel, her best friend and pillar of support.

"You're going to shine tonight, Shay. Just be yourself, and we'll handle the rest together." It read, making the blond smile widely.

Shayla took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. The anticipation of facing the paparazzi and the public's judgment weighed on her as she slipped into her elegant gown.

"Okay, you can do this. It's just another event." she said looking at her worried face in the mirror.

Yet, the mirror reflected her anxious expression as she envisioned the flashing cameras and probing questions awaiting her outside. The anticipation of stepping into the spotlight filled her with a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

With a final glance in the mirror, Shayla stood up, gathering her courage. The journey from the solitude of preparation to the paparazzi-filled public space awaited, and Shayla couldn't shake the nervous energy that accompanied the glamorous facade of fame.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AS SHAYLA STEPPED OUT of the car with her best friend Rachel, the relentless clicks of cameras filled the air. Nervous, she tightly clutched her handbag, and Rachel sensed her unease.