𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter nineteen!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ instagram▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ instagram
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE DAYS FOLLOWING THE New Year's celebration found Tom entangled in the intricate web of unraveling a relationship. The unsettling dissonance created by his night with Shayla weighed heavily on his mind, prompting the need for a conversation that held the potential to change the course of their connection.

Arranging to meet Olivia in a quiet café, the atmosphere was charged with unspoken tension. Olivia, oblivious to the impending dialogue, arrived with an infectious smile, eager to share anecdotes from the New Year's festivities and discuss plans for the upcoming weeks.

"Tom, we should take a picture together! For memories," Olivia suggested, her enthusiasm undeterred.

Tom hesitated, glancing around the café as if searching for an escape from the facade they were about to create. "Actually, Olivia, there's something we need to talk about."

Unaware of Tom's intention to end their relationship, Olivia persisted in creating a facade of happiness, suggesting a picture to commemorate what seemed to be an idyllic connection.

"Come on, just one picture. For Instagram!" Olivia insisted, her eyes shining with anticipation.

Reluctantly, Tom agreed, masking the internal turmoil with a forced smile. As they posed against the backdrop of the café's cozy interior, Olivia's expression radiated joy, while Tom's eyes betrayed a subtle hesitation.

In the captured moment, the dissonance between the Instagram-worthy smiles and the impending reality of a challenging conversation was palpable. The café, with its muted ambience, became the stage for a performance neither of them wished to play.

"Perfect! Now let's talk about our plans for the weekend," Olivia suggested, eager to steer the conversation towards their shared future.

"Olivia, there's no easy way to say this, but we need to talk about us," Tom sighed, his gaze meeting Olivia's with a mix of regret and resolution.

The café, once a backdrop for their casual rendezvous, now bore witness to the unraveling of a connection that had seemed unshakeable. The conversation unfolded, words hanging in the air like a delicate dance between truth and fiction. As Tom navigated the discomfort of breaking up, Olivia's smile began to waver, the facade of happiness giving way to the weight of the impending separation.

In the end, the café became a symbolic space of closure—a place where a seemingly joyous picture for Instagram had attempted to encapsulate happiness, but where, in reality, the complexities of emotions could not be easily framed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INSTAGRAM!
𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!