𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter seven!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ say it like you mean it▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ say it like you mean it
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tom

iMessage  18:36

i've been holding myself back thomas

tom*
go on

i feel like we're close enough for me to ask
have you seen the fan edits

only because rachel sends them to me

ah i see

rachel sends them to the cast gc

oh i've heard
i'm torn

torn between what

torn between the buzz or the curls
bc corio makes me like 🥰
but coriolanus is like 🦋🦋🦋🦋

what about tom tho

tom is like 👍

RUDE
you realise i am all three of those people right?
must mean you feel all of those things ab
me

no no
toms brunette
corios blond

bitch

say it like you mean it

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN THE DAYS THAT followed the karaoke night, Shayla found herself immersed in a cascade of messages from Tom. Their connection, heightened by the emotionally charged performance, seemed to demand acknowledgment beyond the confines of the karaoke bar. Tom's messages held a mix of sincerity and curiosity, and Shayla couldn't deny the flutter of anticipation in her chest.

One evening, amidst the digital exchanges, Tom playfully suggested that he should come and meet the cats so he and Shayla could get to know each other.

Shayla, caught between the thrill of the suggestion and the subtle nervousness it provoked, hesitated for a moment. After a beat, she replied, "Sure, that sounds like a fun idea. My cats can be a handful, though, just a heads up!"

They settled on a date, and the anticipation grew as the agreed-upon day approached. Shayla spent extra time preparing her home, ensuring it reflected both her personality and the comfort she wanted Tom to feel. The presence of her cats, notoriously curious and mischievous, added an extra layer of unpredictability to the impending rendezvous.