❥ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
epilogue!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ family▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ family
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE GENTLE HUM OF the city beneath them, Shayla and Tom nestled on the plush couch in their penthouse apartment. A soft glow from the city lights painted a warm ambiance, and the air was filled with a sense of anticipation as they talked about the impending arrival of their little one.

"Can you believe we're going to be parents? It's surreal," Shayla remarked, a tender smile playing on her lips as her hand rested on her growing belly.

Grinning, Tom placed a gentle hand on Shayla's belly. "Our own little adventure is just beginning."

Meridith, the Scottish Shorthair, perched nearby, her purring adding a soothing melody to the conversation.

"Have you thought about names? You know, for our baby?" Shayla inquired, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Tom thoughtfully stroked his chin. "Yeah, I've been giving it some thought. For a girl, maybe something classic like Lily. And for a boy, how about Noah?"

Nodding in agreement, Shayla whispered, "Lily and Noah... I love those names. Simple, yet timeless."

Tom's smile widened, their shared excitement creating a bond that extended beyond words. Sensing the tranquility of the moment, the other cats gathered around, adding to the cozy family scene.

"Imagine, lazy Sundays right here with our little ones running around," Tom mused, his eyes filled with a vision of their future.

"And they'll grow up surrounded by the gentle purring of Meridith and the playful antics of the others," Shayla added, her head resting against Tom's shoulder.

Their conversation continued, weaving dreams of the future, the joy and challenges that parenthood would bring, and the love that would bind them as a family. The soft city lights outside seemed to dance with their shared anticipation, casting a magical glow on this pivotal moment in their lives.

"I can't wait to see you as a mom, Shayla," Tom confessed, his voice filled with warmth.

"And I can't wait to see you as a dad. Our own little family," Shayla replied, smiling warmly.

As they cuddled up, enveloped by the warmth of their home and the love they shared, Shayla and Tom found solace in the simple joy of planning their family's future, weaving dreams and whispers that echoed in the quiet moments of the night.