𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter thirty five!

❛ REPUTATION ༉‧₊˚chapter thirty five!

˗ˏˋ paris
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE VIBRANT CITY OF Paris, known for its romantic allure, found itself entwined in a tale of unexpected twists as Tom and Elle pored over the scandalous headlines that threatened to cast shadows on Tom's personal life.

"What is this, Tom? This is insane. None of this happened. What are you going to do?" Elle furrowed her brows, genuinely concerned.

"I can't let this ruin everything. I need to talk to Shayla and clear things up," Tom replied, his gaze intense, reflecting the depth of his emotions.

A profound sense of responsibility weighed on Tom as he reached out to the film production team, his voice resonating with urgency.

"Tom, we can't afford to lose you now. Think about the impact on the project," one of the producers protested.

"This is bigger than the project. I won't let false rumors jeopardize everything I care about," Tom asserted, determination and conflict weaving through his words.

Against the picturesque backdrop of Paris, tempers flared as a heated argument erupted between Tom and the producers. The Eiffel Tower, standing tall in the distance, seemed to bear witness to a moment of both personal and professional turmoil.

Amidst the chaos, Elle, recognizing the gravity of the situation and driven by her admiration for Tom and Shayla's relationship, stepped forward to divert the producers' attention.

"Oh, you won't believe what just happened. I spotted a famous French actor at that café. Let's go check it out!" Elle suggested with a mischievous smirk.

As the producers eagerly followed Elle's lead, Tom seized the opportunity to slip away. His eyes met Elle's with a silent thank you before disappearing into the labyrinthine streets of Paris.

Now navigating the narrow cobblestone pathways, Tom's thoughts echoed with the melody of his love for Shayla. The velvet box in his pocket, originally intended for a joyous occasion, now symbolized a promise—a promise to set things right and, perhaps, to rekindle a love that stood at the core of his being.

"Gotta get to the airport, sort this mess out, and then... and then propose properly. Shayla deserves that," Tom muttered to himself, the determination in his eyes reflecting the profound love he felt.

The journey through the Parisian labyrinth became a testament to Tom's unwavering devotion. Each step, fueled by love, carried him closer to the airport and the uncertain yet hopeful future awaiting him.

As Tom boarded the plane, the City of Love witnessed a departure laden with both the weight of uncertainty and the lightness of love. The skies above Paris became a canvas, painted with the colors of a tumultuous journey—one that Tom hoped would ultimately lead him back to the heart of the woman he loved, Shayla Russo.