Patreon

Hey! It's been forever since I updated this. I'm almost in collage, now! Hard to believe I wrote this at 13! Thank all of you for getting me to this point in my life. 

This being my most popular story, and the one that got me my start in this world, I felt it only right to publish this news here. 

I'm starting a Patreon! 

Collage isn't cheap, and I need a job. Now I'm not expecting all of you to jump on this, or even join it. No, I just want to chare this life update and share it all with you. 

The link is here https://patreon.com/Annon_Author?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link and I know that this will likely not fly well with a lot of people that I'm doing this, especially since wattpad for the most part is free. But I want to keep posting on here, while I do my things online. It's a lot to ask, but give it a chance, and see what you like! I'll be posting things both for pay and for free, so if you can't join, you can still enjoy some content. 

I'm not sure if I'll show my face or real name on there, and I'm not sure if I ever will either. Maybe one day, but if I were to ever show it, it would be on there. I guess it depends on what I feel like doing, and if people would even care. 

Anyways, I love all of you, and thank you for giving me such a big start on here! Really, it means the world to me that I have people here who care somewhat for me, most of which don't even know my face or name, but still love my work. It helps me get up in the morning and keep pushing on. 

Don't ever stop being awesome!

-Annon_Author