Drawings

3rd person pov

monday was a long day for noya, since his rear was still kind of sore from saturday's events. it was a lot better that it was on sunday though, wich was good, and he could still play vollyball, but when he and asahi got home he decided to do something he hasent done in a few weeks. he got out some suplise and his sketchbook and started drawing. he had a confession actualy. 

he never has drawn kyoko. sure he draws people from the team, anime charicters, and flowers, or stuff like that, but he never has drawn the manager. he mostly in fact, drew asahi. he grabbed his headphones, and set his things needed for drawing nearby. he looked through the drawings he made in the past, and chuckled when he came across a certian picture. he remembered the story behind it. suga was telling the team how hinata and kageyama were found in the storage closet one morning, fast asleep together. he chuckled at the drawing before going to the next clean page and started his newest drawing, wich was another one of his belivid asahi, while jedi cuddled up next to him. 

(heres the drawing if you want to see it)

he started drawing, and listining to P!ATD, while he drew

he started drawing, and listining to P!ATD, while he drew. she smiled to himself as the base sketch came together to form what the drawing would look like. he took out a black pen and started tracing key points of the drawing that he wanted to remain when he erased the base sketch, and soon he had the outline. he grabbed an eraser and erased the base sketch, leaving the outine made in ink. then he thought about how to color it. 'i could do black and white, but then again, i could go for it in color...'  he thought about it for a minute before making up his mind. 'color.'

he pulled out some clored pencils and crayons and started to color in the drawing of asahi. it was a simple drawing of him in his school clothes, and his hair in his signature man-bun. it was nice. 

he closed his sketchbook after admiring the drawing for a minute, and grabbed his drawing suplise

he closed his sketchbook after admiring the drawing for a minute, and grabbed his drawing suplise. he went up to put it away, and take a shower. he got up, even though he was comfy and has thier cat snuggled into them, and really didnt want to, he had to put everything away. he did make sure to give jedi some head scratches before leaving. asahi was making dinner and he knew noya was on the couch. he finsished making dinner a minute after noya went up and, thinking his lover was still on the couch went to go tell him. 

when he got over to the couch, he didnt see noya, but instead, a sketchbook. 

'oh, this must be noyas.' he was a bit curius about what the drawings looked like, and really wanted to look through. but he didnt want to make noya upset. he decided to go and see where noya was, and ask if he could look. 

meanwhile noya was about halfway done with his shower when he remembered something.

he left his sketchbook downstairs. 

his eyes widened in realzation. he didnt mean to leave it there, and what if asahi looks through it! hed be so embarrased, knowing that asahi saw all those drawings of him. he was in the middle of worrying about it when he heard a knock on the bathroom door. "yeah?" he said, knowing full well who it was.

"Hey noya, dinners ready! also you left your sketchbook out in the living room, and i was wondering if i could look through it?"

well at least he asked first...

noya thought about it for a minute before deciding 'what the heck. why not? besides, i may draw him a lot, but mostly on loose leaf paper anyways. those drawings are in my binder.' 

"yeah its cool! thanks for asking first!"

"thanks!" asahi called through the door, before heading back down. noya wasent going to lie, he was a little nervus about asahi seeing the drawings, but he'd probrably see them eventualy anyways. might as well let him.

asahi opened the sketchbook to the first page and saw tree brances with flowers and buds on it. he saw some random doodles, and he loved one of them. it was an octopus with bi-coloured hair and a mark over an eye, and what seemed to be a planet. there was a heart with a queshtion mark, as if he was searching for something. possibly love? it was amazing, and that was just a random doodle. looking clser he found it was todoroki as an octopus. asahi chuckled to himself, and kept looking through the drawings. he saw a drawing of toga, some guy with blue hair named max, and a girly little girl named laura, who had blonde hair.

on the next page there was a picture of a bird standing on a branch, surrounded by other brances. it was black and white, and had a very vintage feel. he brushed his finger gently over the picture but his fingers turned black where he touched the picture.'what did he use for this drawing?' asahi thought to himself.  hed have to ask later. a few pages later, he saw a picture of hinata. it was a good drawing, but the next page was something he didnt expect. 

it was a drawing of him. 

in the drawing, he was sitting at a desk, looing to the front of the room, and his hair was in a bun, but also a little messy. he stared at the drawing in awe. it was beutiful. he loved that drawing. he looked so focused in the drawing, but at the same time bored, with a hand under his chin, a pencil in his other hand. he wanted to keep looking at the drawing forver. but he kept looking through the book. 

several pages later was a nice cliff scene. it brought a sence of peacefulness, and calm. he liked it. as he kept going through, he saw flowers, and team mates, and even some people from different teams. he saw another drawing he liked. it was a cat, rubbing thier paw over one ear. it was cute. he saw some fish, and cartoon charicters, and some people from assasination classroom. then he saw something. it was suga walking in on hinata and kageyama cuddled together, asleep under a yellow blanket, wich reminded me of that time suga told us he found them like that. he must have based the drawing off of that. 

he saw more drawings of him, along with the mix, but didnt queshtion it. then he saw a picture of noya on his shoulders, and him looking concered, while noya smiles brightly. (Ive shown you guys this picture before!) it was a nice drawing. he actualy really liked noyas drawings. they were nice. there were a lot of drawings, and he was actualy so invested in looking through them, he didnt know noya was behind him, looking over his shoulder, and loving his reactions. the last drawing was one of him. it was simple, but nice.

thats when noya decided to give asahi a kiss on the cheek, making him jump a little. noya giggled, and spoke.

"sorry, i didnt mean to scare ya there!" he said with a bright smile. asahi chuckled before leaning in and kissing noya's lips, and the pair went to eat the dinner asahi made, wich was a little cold now, but still good.