arrival

Noyas pov:

It was finaly Saturday! The start of 2 months with my big, lovable, teddybear of a man, and kurasunos ace, who i just so happen to be crushing on hard. Only tanaka knows about me being bisexual, and my crush on asahi. He's always trying to convince me that the approach im doing wont work, and to just ask him out. Im dropping hints at him to ask me out, and have been for ages. If i cant get together with him by the time this stay is over, im taking matters into my own hands and asking him out myself.

Anyways i knock on the door, and a lady opens it. "Who are you?" Im guessing this is asahis mom.
"Oh im sorry. Im nishunoya yuu! Its nice to meet you. Im staying with azumane while you and your husband are away."
"Yuu! I thought you would be here tomorrow!"
"I talked to azumane and hes okay with me coming a day early. I thought he told you i was coming today, so we could get me kinda used to this place and settled in. After all, im gonna be here for a couple of months!"
"Thats a smart thing to do. Come on in! Azumanes in his room. Ill fix you boys some dinner."
"thank you very much mrs.asahi!"
"Ive heard a lot about you, yuu."
"Huh?! Azumane talks about me?"
"Yes he dose. Quite a lot actually Your almost all he ever talks about! The other stuff is school and some cute animals he saw on the way home. If it wasn't for daichi and suga, id think your the only person he talks to!"
He talks about me! Wow! Im kinda suprised!
Azumane came down and saw me and called out "oh! Hey nishinoya! How are you?"
"ASAHI!!!" i said jumping up into his arms. He stumbed back a bit before grabbing onto me to keep me from falling.
"Well azumane certainly wasent wrong about how much energy you have."  asahi chuckled, and i smiled. 
"Well i cant help that." i told her.

"How about you two go watch a movie or something, while i cook."

"That sounds good!" i said while i got down from asahi. 

"Come on, i have a tv in my room. we can go hang out there."

"Okay! lead the way!"

asahi gave me a quick tour of the house so i would know where everything was. the guest room was right next to asahis bedroom, and was where i would be staying for the next 2 months. we went into asahis room and he turned on the tv, and asked me "what movie do you want to watch?" i gave it a little thought and said 

"Beetlejuice." asahi looked at me a bit confused, so i said "Just go to hulu. i saw it on here." so he went to hulu and searched it up. he looked a bit weirded out by the cover the movie had. 

"Are you sure about this noya? it looks kinda scary..."

"its fine! its not THAT scary. Plus, its directed by my favorite director, Tim Burton!"  asahi was still a bit unsure, but played the movie anyways. its kinda an older movie, having come out in 1988, but it was amazing. i loved every second of it. asahi however, was a bit scared. but he braved through it, and even enjoyed the movie, despite the few 'scary' bits in it. 

(if you haven't seen beetlejuice, i highly recommend it. its a really good movie, and the directors movies are all amazing. i love his movies, and pretty much grew up on them.)

after the movie finished, we wet down for some lunch. mrs. asahi is amazing at cooking! she we talked for a while, and ate. it was nice to meet his mom. his dad was home too, and both his parents are really nice! i can see why hes so sweet around others. i love asahi ad his family, and cant wait for the start of us being alone.

wait...

I DID NOT THINK THIS THROUGH! IM GOING TO BE ALONE WITH MY CRUSH FOR 2 MONTHS!!! OH GOD HOW AM I GONNA MANAGE THIS!!!!! i mean dont get me wrong i love spending time with asahi, but its gonna be hard to hint at him to ask me out while keeping a majority of how i feel a secret. this is gonna be a LONG 2 months...

and yet, not long enough.