beach day part 2

before we begin im thinking about doing a q&a so if you have any questions for me, leave them in the comments. also for any yu-gi-oh fans reading this, my big brother, @superchristopher2004 is writing a book based on an arc he came up with. i may not be a big fan of yu-gi-oh, (i try to get into it, but i always find myself not enjoying it, so i end up dropping it.) but i am proud to say i am the soul editor of the book. if you want to check it out, click on the @ i left there, and it should be one of the first ones up. he even created his own characters and villians. hes put his heart and soul into the book, so go check it out.

also i plan on writing smut for this chapter, at long last. i acknowledge that i have been keeping you guys waiting for a while, and you guys are getting impatient. so im going to deliver on my promise to add smut. enjoy~ but when they get home. noya said that he didnt want his first time to be on a beach. i do plan on cutting the trip short. also a warning, this is my first time writing anything like that, and its gonna be bad. im gonna try, but know, its gonna be terrible. 

also know i am changing my username soon. i wanted to simply give a heads up to that! this book will be under the name of someone else, but its still me! dont worry!

noya pov

me and asahi kept talking for a while before he told me something. "there's something i want to show you later tonight. ill wake you up when its time." he then walked away. he seemed a little nervous about something, but i dont know what it is... oh well, ill find out later. in the meantime i talk to tanaka. we hang out till dinner. When dinner comes i sit by asahi and he sits by enoshita while trying to hide a blush. hes failing miserably, but either enoshita dosent notice, of chooses to ignore it. daichi starts a campfire and we make s'mores. i take a big bite out of mine and asahi chuckles.

"what?"

"your such a messy eater, its so adorable. you've got marshmallow and chocolate all over your face." he said smiling. i was blushing "here face me." i do so, and hes got a napkin. he starts to clean the marshmallow off my face, while i blush harder. he takes his thumb and wipes something off my face, and licks his thumb. my entire face is as red as a tomato, and he leans in and kisses my cheek, then whispers in my ear, "you has some chocolate there." before pulling back.

"o-oh! thanks a-asahi!" and he smiles. great. now im a little hard again. i swear he has no idea he dose this to me. im just glad im wearing baggy shorts. i dont think he can see. 

asahi pov:

since i overheard that covo between noya and tanaka earlier, i have a bit more confidence in myself, since i know he feels the same and also wants to do 'it'. i was actualy about to ask him if he wants to get some sleep in before i show him the spot i know about. its a secluded spot that nobody knows about but me.  i was gonna see if we could do 'it' there, or if he wanted to wait until we got home, when sugas phone went off. it was one of those warning noises you get from either the news or weather app. he checked his phone and his eyes went wide. "Daichi. we need to cut this trip short." huh? what?" he wispered something in daichis ear, and diachi nodded, and stood up. 
"Okay everyone! we have to cut this trip short! theres a typhoon coming this way. we originally thought it wasent going to come this way, but the winds shifted. it was still sunset, so it was around 6pm. the typhoon was coming at 10, so we only had 2 hours to get everything packed up. daichi called the bus to come pick us all up, and each group went to get their tents and bags. overall it only took us about 30 minutes to get all that packed up, and the bus came shortly after. we road back, and it was 9:30 we got home at 9:40 and went nextdoor to pick jedi up. our neighbor was understanding about it, and we got everything we left for jedi back, along with our cat. we all went and got home. jedi went to sleep on the couch. we do allow him to sleep with us, but he always wants to sleep on either the couch or a armchair or somewere like that. we went to my room and i sat down on the bed. noya sat next to me.