the park

quick A/N before this begins

I looked through the comments and saw that a lot of people are really invested in my story! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this! also i was called author chan for the first time, and i was so happy and touched i almost cried. so for the person who said that, thank you! you know who you are. also the interests for the characters are both based on some of my head cannons, and personal interests.

asahi's pov

I'm internally freaking out. i'm unofficially on a date with noya, and im happy, yet panicking at the same time. i dont wanna mess this up. We made it to the park and i kept thinking to myself. i need to remember the rules my parents set up.

flashback

"Okay asahi, now that we got who your staying with set up, remember the rules. you can have some more people over if you want to, but only for a couple nights. Keep the house clean, and dont let the laundry pile up. And please, don't order take out food every night. you know how to cook, so do it from time to time."

flashback end

okay so if i feel like it, i can have suga or daichi over to help me, but noya cant know we're talking about him... ill just invite them over to hang out. anyways we're at the park. we walked in a comfortable silence, and now that we're here, what should we do? "Hey noya, what do you wanna do?"

"How about we just walk around and talk? its been a while since we did that."

"Okay. so outside of volleyball, what do you like to do?"

"well, i like to draw. not all that interesting, but it keeps me occupied."

"well, what do you draw?"

"anime characters, animals, kiyoko..."

"no suprise there. what else. "

"the volleyball team." after that he mumbled something i couldn't catch, but decided to not ask him about it. "anyways outside of volleyball, what do you do?"

"eh... mostly cook and bake things. i would often bug my mom in the kitchen when i was younger, so she would pick me up and have me 'cook' with her. mostly i just rolled out pie crust and cookie dough though. but if i had to say, that's probably where my love of cooking and baking came from."

"Awww that's adorable! i wish i could have seen that." i laughed a bit at his remark. "Anyways what else? whats something I dont know about you?"

"ill only tell you if you promise not to be disgusted."

"why?"

"Just promise me first, then ill tell you." god i cant believe im gonna tell him this.

"Okay im not gonna be disgusted."

"allright... im... im gay." neither of us talked for a minute. then nishinoya burst out laughing. i looked at him confused, and after another minute he calmed down. 

"ha... is that all? dude its cool. i haven't really told anyone but tanaka, but im bi." im a little suprised.  but at the same time, im happy. now i know that i might have a chance with him! this might turn out well.  we continued to walk and talk for a couple hours until we decided to go back to my place. it was about lunch time anyways. 

"so noya. what do you wanna do for lunch?"

"Hmmm... can we make some mushu pork? i can help you make it! im at least decent at cooking."

"Yeah sure. I think we have everything for that." i said as we stepped through the door. we soon started to cook the dish.

Noyas pov

omg! i cant believe asahi is gay! i might have a chance! i think back to the dream i had last night and blush a little. i want that to happen, but im sure id be top. asahi seems too soft. like he'd  be easy to dominate. i start to think. my plan to get to know him a bit better outside of the court worked, but now what... I KNOW! we start to cook and i make sure to brush my hand up against his every now and then. after we eat we can watch a horror movie so i have an excuse to cuddle into him, and have him hold me. something i know about asahi, is that he hates horror movies. but if im here, he'll cuddle into me and grab onto me for comfort. who knows! i might just be able to sleep next to him tonight! THIS  IS GONNA BE AWESOME! he looked at me every now and then and i winked quickly at him. his face was red and he turned away. how cute. its fun to mess with him, but im also trying to drop hints at him to ask me out. but again, if we still arent together by then end of these two months, im asking him out. we finished cooking the mushu pork, and sat down to eat. while we ate, i brought up my idea to watch a movie.

"So asahi, after we eat, can we watch a movie?"

"sure. what movie were you thinking?"

"rings."

"A-are you s-sure? i m-m-mean that mo-movie is k-kinda s-s-scary..."

"It'll be fine! you have me with you!" i said with a smile.

"A-all right then n-noya..."

this is gonna be good.

we sat down and started the movie. asahi was right next to me, and i grabbed a blanket and put it over the two of us. it didn't take too terribly long to get scary. by then asahi was clinging to  me and had pulled me into his lap. i was enjoying myself, with both the movie, and the fact i was in asahi's lap. the movie ended after a little while, and asahi noticed the position we were in and his face went red. i got off his lap, with a bit of hesitance, and asahi was still scared, but he was also a bit flustered. it was evident in his face.

"See? it wasent that bad with me here!"

"u-umm... y-y-yeah your r-right noya. i-it wasent t-t-too bad..."

something tells me hes gonna ask me to sleep with him tonight, and im gonna look forward to that possibly happening, but in the meantime, im just gonna enjoy how flustered he is right now.