picknic

ok a few things before we start, thank you guys so much for all the support for this book, and it hurts me to say this, but this will be the last chapter. all good things have to, sadly come to an eventual end. thats the point of starting something, to eventualy finish it, and be satisfied with the outcome. the poles for the voting will still be open, for the hanakai book, and it will be releasing on november 1st. also for the thing with the blood in my ear, that was nothing major. i was drying my ear with a q-tip and somehow nicked the ear canal. ill be more careful from now on. but thank all of you for all of the love this book has gotten. it really means a lot to me. and i know that there are some people who gave me ideas and i didnt use them, but rest assured, they will not go to waste! they will instead be used in the hanakai book. seriusly though, i cant thank you guys enough for all of the love this book has gotten. i hope that you guys arent too upset. please, be sure to check out the hanaki book when it comes out. prepare for a lot of timeskips in this chapter.

a few weeks later...

asahi pov

i want to take noya to my secret spot near the beach. its a very quiet spot, and its really pretty too. its got a small lake and a waterfall, and its surrounded with lots of natural wildlife. our two months together are almost over, seeing as my parents are coming back next saturday, and i want to make the most of the time we have left together, alone. it was currently friday after school, and me and noya were walking home together, hand in hand. "hey noya?"

"hm?"

"you know how my parents are coming back next saturday?"

"yeah..." he said seeming a little down. i know how he feels right now. i feel the same. i just want to stay with him for longer. just the two of us, and our cat, like a little family. suga made a joke how our cat was our baby, and we were the parents, once during vollyball practice. i smiled a little thinking about that, but went back to what i was thinking of asking.

"well, i know this spot near the beach, and was thinking we could have a little picknic date there?" noya looked up at me and smiled, seeming to like the idea.

noya nodded, and said, "that sounds really good! should we go for lunch?"

"yeah, that sounds good." i said smiling. we started talking about what we should bring to eat and drink. when we got home, we made dinner, and watched a movie while cuddling with jedi, and eachother. we wached 'sky high' and near the end when warren, got with the ice girl, me and noya both said at the same time, "todoroki." we looked at eachother and laughed at our own joke. i love noyas laugh, its sweet and pure, like a kids. 

timeskip to the next day, when they leave.

we were walking to the spot near the beach that i want to show noya. we arrive after a bus ride that took at least an hour, and a 15 minute walk. but it was worth it. noya was blown away by how beutiful the spot was. we set up a blanket and ate together quietly, just enjoying eachothers company. the silence, wasent akward. in fact, the atmosphere around us, was peaceful, and calming. after we finished, we put everything away, exept for the blanket. we layed down and cuddled together, just looking at the clouds.

"hey! that cloud kinda looks like mario!" noys said while pointing at a cloud, and laughing slightly. i looked at the cloud, and sure enough, it looked like mario. i laughed at this too. after all, its not every day, you see a mario cloud. 

(i actualy saw a mario shaped cloud once, but i sadly wasent able to get a picture of it.)

noya snuggled a little closer into me, and sighed. "i dont wanna have to stop. sure, i miss my home, but i dont want to leave you. i want this moment to last forever. if only it could." i pulled noya in closer to me and kissed the top of his head.