school

asahis pov

i woke up around 6:15  and expected to see noya in my arms, but was alarmed when he was gone. i quickly sat up and looked around, and to my surprise, he was making breakfast. he saw me and smiled. "Morning asahi! sorry i didn't wake you, but i figured id make food first, and then id wake you up. but i see i don't need to do that!" i let out a quiet sigh of relief and went up to get dressed. i came back down to see a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for me, while noya was eating his own one. noya is... surprisingly, a good cook. it tasted amazing. noya soon finished his food and went upstairs to get dressed, coming back down 5 minutes later. we then set off to school, and morning practice. i only lived about 10 minutes away, and it was already 6:40 so we had time. i decided to talk with noya on the way to the school.

"So you never told me you can cook."

"hm? oh, yeah. its just something i picked up since my parents often get home late, so i taught myself how to cook... with the help of online videos of course. i usually make some for myself, and leave out a couple dishes for my mom and dad. i made enough food for them to eat breakfast and dinner for while im gone, but they do usualy cook or themselves on the weekends." 

"Thats nice of you noya. im sure they appreciate it!"

"yeah. i hope they do. its been a long time since we all sat down and ate together, at times where we didnt have company, it was a holiday, or it was someones birthday. but i like just being able to let them rest and not have to worry about being late for work, or making dinner, since its already done." he said with a bit of a smile. i dont know what he's thinking about, but its probably just a good memory. not my place to intrude. we continued chatting for a while till we arrived. noya ran up to the changing room, and followed and we changed into our sports wear. i went down into the gym to work a bit more on my jump serve, and daichi came up to me with suga close behind. 

"So asahi, you two get together yet?" suga asked me, quite curiously. 

"No suga. besides im sure he doesn't like me like that anyways. but you were right about being bi. we went on a walk yesterday and he told me there after i told him im gay."

"Of course he was right. mothers instincts. hes always right." daichi says as a joke, but we all know its true.

"DAICHI!!"

"What? everyone knows your the team mom." i nod my head at that, while he grumbled.

"Well he wasent right about kageyama and hinata. they still havent gotten together yet and its been a month."

"not so. look over there." suga said as he pointed to the two boys in question as they succeeded in another quick, and they... they kissed?! "how have you not noticed that? they've been doing that for a month now while we're practicing." im dumbfounded. how the heck have i missed that?

"i... i dont know how i missed that..." i said. 

"well i dont know how you did either, but trust me, noya is flirting with you, so make a move! ask him out!" suga told me.

"I-"

"Hey asahi! send some balls over here!" i turn and see the little libero we were talking about. i blush a little and respond.

"Sure thing noya!" i turn back to the captain and vice captain "Im just gonna work on my serves with noya..." i say as i begin to walk away.

"Be a man!" daichi yells after me

"Ask him out!" suga says as i go.

"Yeah, yeah, i will."

"You better! also tell us more later! your face says more happened!" suga says as my face goes even redder than it already was as i continue to walk toward noya.

"So what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh. its nothing. you wouldn't be interested." he pouts cutely at this. 

"fine. come on lets just practice." he says, a little upset that im not telling him, but im happy he isn't gonna press me about it.

~time skip~

after practice while we were in the halls, daichi and suga were talking to me. "Okay so what else happened?" daichi asked me. i was a little suprised. usualy its suga who would ask that.

"well... noya wanted to watch a scary movie..."

"you really dont do well with those..."

"yeah so later, after when we ate dinner i asked him if he wouldent mind sleeping with me-"

"Oh did you now?" suga asked with a smug smile finally joining the conversation "And what did he say?"

"He agreed. and i woke up to him snuggled into my chest, still awake. so i pulled him closer to me, and we cuddled." and suga starts fanboying in 3... 2.. 1-

"AHHHHH!!!! YES!!! YOUR NOT COMPLETELY USELESS!!!"

"Well that hurt. was that really necessary suga?"

"well at least though, you cuddled him. anything else happen asahi?" daichi asked me.

"Well when he fell asleep, i was still awake, and i kissed the top of his head..."

"Why didnt you tell him you like him already!?" suag asked me, quite shocked i did something so bold, even if he was asleep.

"well... he was asleep..."

"AGgh! you better do it later soon." suga told me, obviously frustrated.

"I know i know!' i told suga "I will."

"well this weekend we're having a team bonding event at sugas place. you and noya coming?"

"yeah i got nothing better to do. you'll have to ask noya-"

"No. YOU'LL have to ask noya." daichi said, pointing his finger at me.

"But daichi-"

"No. your doing it. thats final asahi." he said to me. i was about to protest when the bell rang. 

"I got to go. bye babe!" suga said as daichi pulled him close for a quick kiss and then let him go to his class. if im being honest, whenever im around them i feel like 3rd wheel. its awkward. i just hope that those two arent planning anything during the team building event. 

why dose my gut tell me that they are?