late night cuddles

A/N okay how did this become so popular? like seriously 100 reads!? wow! im actually speechless. anyways, do you guys like the drawing? i felt like drawing an asanoya picture. i have more on my insta if you wanna check that out. if you guys wanna check it out its kira.arrington.3

Asahis pov

why dose noya have to pick such scary movies? ugh.... i dont think im gonna be able to sleep alone tonight. i guess ill ask noya to sleep with me, but later. ill ask after dinner. 

~timeship to dinner~

i made some salmon and rice for dinner. something simple. Noya chopped up some vegetables and we steamed those to go with the salmon and rice. when it was all done, we sat down and ate. i then started to make some small talk before asking him to sleep with me tonight. "so that movie earlier was super scary. what did you think of it noya?"

"I liked it. it was fun to watch."

"hmm... i kinda liked it, but i don't think im gonna be able to sleep alone tonight. would you mind sleeping with me?"

noyas pov

"hmm... i kinda liked it, but i don't think im gonna be able to sleep alone tonight. would you mind sleeping with me?" 

i called it. and if you think im gonna give this up, your dead wrong. "Yeah i don't mind! just let me know when your ready to go to bed! ill take are of the dishes tonight." i said as we were finishing up our dinners. when we finished i gathered and washed the dishes and went up to take a shower, and put my phone on the charger. i rummaged through my bag for some nightclothes, and grabbed them, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

i took off my clothes and stepped into the shower and let my mind wander. i was thinking of how glad i was that my plan worked. i got to sleep with asahi! and mabye we could even cuddle? i felt my face heat up and i quickly snapped out of my thoughts, and slapped my face. Stop it Yuu! god... why am i acting like a bottom... come on get it together! i quickly finished washing myself, and got out, drying off, and putting on my pj's. i figured id look at memes on my phone till asahi came and got me. if hes not here in 20 minutes, im just gonna go into his room.

asahis pov

oh my god. im gonna sleep next to noya!! daichi and suga have known about my crush on him for a while so when i told then, that he was the one staying over for the duration of my parents business trip, they've been trying to get me to ask him out. suga says that hes dropping obvious hints at me to ask him out, and that es been flirting with me for ages. i don't know... i mean he's right 99% of the time. the only time hes been wrong was when he said that kageyama and hinata were gonna start dating during the month. thing is he said that last month, and they still arent dating. so that just makes me thing that he was wrong about this too. he did call that noya would be bi, and was right about that, but still. anyways i should go get noya. i knocked on his door, and he soon opened it. "You ready for bed asahi?" 

"Yeah. come on. lets sleep in my room." i told him as i started walking back. yes, my room was right next to his, but the doors are far apart. for me, the door is on the right, and the bed is on the left, and for noya, its mirrored. so noya followed me to my room, and his face seemd a little red. his hair was still kinda wet, so i figure, he just got out of a hot shower a few minutes ago. we reached my room and i went in, noya behind me. i climbed into my bed, and told noya "come on. get in here." and he did so hesitantly.

noyas pov.

omg. i did not think this through! i hesitate, but i get in the bed with asahi. im nervous, and im sure my face is red. im happy though. i get to sleep next to my crush. after a few minutes i calm down, and see that asahi is asleep. hes obviously not gonna cuddle me, but i really want to. so i grab his arms and make him hold me and i snuggle into his chest. i take a inhale and im calmed down even more by his sent. he smells like cinnamon and honey. after a few more inhales, i fall asleep in his arms. i fit perfectly in them, and it feels as if, he was made to hold me. i feel him hold me closer to him as i drift off to sleep. 

asahis pov

im asleep, but i feel something in my arms. i keep my breathing even, and see what it is. 

its noya.

hes cuddled up in my chest and in my arms. its a cute sight. my face heats up a bit as i blush. he looks so peaceful there, and it feels as though he was made for me to hold. i feel calmer now since hes cuddled into me, and i pull him closer to my chest. it seems like hes awake, but doesn't know im awake too. but it doesn't last long as a few seconds later, hes asleep. 

when im sure hes out, i kiss the top of his head, and fall asleep. im not gonna tell him about that. daichi and suga will ask me about the weekend, and ill tell them about it, but i dont want noya to be disgusted with me, and im sure he will be if he finds out i kissed him. i know hes bi, but im sure he doesn't like me. im sad but at the same time, im happy to have him here in my arms. i watch him sleep for a few minutes, before falling asleep too.