departure

asahi's pov

okay, so my parents are leaving tomorrow, and then I'm gonna be alone with nishinoya for 2 months. great. anyways dinners over now. "Azumane, how about you show nishinoya to the guest room?" my mother asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts, in which i had accidentally spaced out in. 

"Huh? oh right! noya, come with me!"

"Kay!" nishinoya said while standing up. he followed me upstairs and i showed him to the guest room, which was right next to mine.  the guest room had its own bathroom connected to it as well, like mine, and my parents room. 

"So this is the guest room, and in the basement is the laundry if you need it."

"Thanks asahi!"

"hey if you want, you can see my parents off with me tomorrow. I mean if you want to that is..."

"Yeah sounds good! what time are they leaving tomorrow?" 

"Umm... I think 7. They wanna have breakfast with us first. they usually have breakfast with me and whoever is staying with me."

"is it okay if i ask you a question?"

"Yeah ask away."

"How do you choose who staying with you?"

"oh, i write down the names of people i'm comfortable with, and draw lots."

"Makes scene. i was actually a little confused on why you didn't pick daichi or suga."

"well, that answers your question. its getting late, so i'm going to bed. night noya!"

"Night asahi!"

~noyas pov~

asahi's right. it is getting kinda late, and i plan on getting closer to asahi, so i wanna make sure im fairly well rested. I went to my duffel bag, which i'm guessing Mrs. asahi dropped off earlier, and pulled out some sleep clothes, put my phone on the charger for tomorrow morning, and went to take a shower. when i got out and got dressed i started thinking of what i could do to make us closer, and also, more importantly what i could do to make my hints more obvious. After a while, i drifted off to sleep, and had a dream with asahi. 

~dream~

I was confessing my love to asahi, and he said to close my eyes. i did so and when i did, i felt something on my lips. i opened my eyes, and asahi was kissing me! I stood there with my eyes open, and a few seconds latter, melted into the kiss. it felt like pure bliss! my heart was racing and i was blushing like mad. He bit my lip, and i gasped while he slipped in his tongue, and i fought him for dominance, but ended up losing as i moaned into the kiss. i could feel him smirking, and we continued to make out. after a few minutes, we parted for air, both panting, with a string of saliva connected us. asahi soon started kissing me again as i moaned into the kiss from pleasure, but this kiss didn't last as long as he soon started to nibble my ear. my breathing hitched, and asahi soon started kissing my neck, licking along it until he found my sweet spot. I tried to hold back my voice, but was sorta failing. he stopped attacking my sweet spot and whispered in my ear in a low voice.

"Noya wake up..."

huh? what? the voice got louder...

"Noya! wake up!" 

the yelling in my ear startled me, and i woke up. damn. it was just getting good. 

"Huh? oh hey asahi" i said in a tired voice.

"Come on sleepy head, its time for breakfast, then we're seeing my parents off." he said with a small smile on his face. "Ill leave you to get dressed. be down soon!" he said as he left the room. i wish last night wasent a dream. i wish i could kiss him. but if we actually made out, i doubt i would be bottom.

A/N: sure noya... sure.

anyways i got up, and got dressed, and went down for breakfast. mr and mrs asahi were already down waiting for me and asahi was there too. it seemed like they always waited for company. that's nice. we ate and chatted, and me and asahi waved them off. it was the first day of us being alone, and ill admit, I'm terrified. "Anyways since we don't have school today, what do you wanna do noya?" asahi asked me. i thought about it for a while and said

"How about the park?"

"Okay. i gotta get a couple things, but sure." he said. i also needed to grab a few things, so i went up and grabbed my phone and wallet, and went down and put on my shoes and waited for asahi, who was down in a few more seconds. he put on his shoes and asked "are you ready to go?"

"yeah!" i replied, and we walked out the door.