a date!

a/n holy hell how did this get 2k reads?! TY so much!

asahis  pov: 

the movie has now ended, and its 11:30. we're gonna leave at 12, so i went and grabbed my wallet, along with keys and phone, and i changed into a pair of jeans, and my favorite t-shirt, with a thin jacket. i came back down and noya asked "you ready to go asahi?" i looked at what he was wearing, guessing he changes faster than me, since he was now wearing a air of jeans, and a t-shirt for 'panic! at the disco!' im guessing he likes that band.

"yeah. lets go!" we went and left the house, while i locked the door and we set off. we walked for a bit before we arrived at a cafe, chatting all along the way. we talked about things, ranging from school, to our favorite childhood memories. his was playing "stick warrior" with his dog when he was little. he even had a picture since his mom sent it to him not too long ago.

 he even had a picture since his mom sent it to him not too long ago

i burst out laughing. noya pouted a bit at this. "Its so cute, and at the same time so funny!"

"how is it funny?"

"your pants were backwards!" i said pointing to them. he looked at the pants in the photo and laughed too.

"oh god your right!" when we calmed down i said,

"you were really cute as a kid though." i said and i noticed him blush a little. we walked for another minute before we arrived at the cafe. the walk was only about 15 minutes anyways so it wasent too far. i opened the door for noya and we sat at a table. a waitress came up to us after a minute and gave us the menus. "so noya, what do you wanna get?"

"hmmm... i was thinking a slice of chocolate cake! its my favorite." he said with a cute smile. god this boy has no clue what he dose to me. his smile kills me every time. 

"i was gonna have cinnamon bun." 

"they have a lot of things that look good here. ill have to come back and try them all!" he said with stars in his eyes. i chuckled. 

"yeah i come to this cafe a lot. its really good! at most i try to come here at least once or twice a month. its peaceful." i said while smiling a bit. this cafe has been open only for a couple of years, and is still only a single location but i hope that one day there are a few locations around japan. its a nice place were people can just come to relax. its also got a really calming atmosphere, which is good for me and my anxiety.

its the perfect place for our first date.

the waitress came and got our orders, and we had them within a couple of minutes. but she said something that caught both of us off guard.

"would you two like a picture to remember this date by?"

both our eyes went wide. i looked at noya and asked him, after calming down a little, "w-w-well d-do you w-want one noya?" he looked at me and took a breath to calm himself a bit before responding. 

"s-sure!" he said and we got kinda cuddled up together slightly. she took the picture and said, 

"ill bring it to you two when i return the check!" she said as she went to, i guess print it. we ate our pastries for a little while, not talking much, exept a few comments on how nice this cafe is, when noya asked me,

"so asahi, what's your favorite childhood memory?" oh yeah i never told him.

(this is actually something my mom did. i love my mom, and wanted to share this story. she also did the same thing with my older brother.)

"hmm... okay, so i dont personally remember this, but my mom told me about this. so when i was about 1 or 2,  i would often bug my mom while she was in the kitchen, and trying to cook or bake. so she would pick me up, and say 'come cook with me.' she would then make meals with me while i was either on her hip, or sitting on the counter. when i got to 3 or 4, she would help me cut out cookies." i said. i smiled, thinking about it. my mom is amazing.

"Awww thats so cute!" i chuckled a little.

"i guess it is." we got the check and two copies of the picture. one for each of us. it turned out pretty good.

(A/N picture is not mine! credit goes to the artist!)

"ill take care of the check-"

"no ill take care of it. its the least i can do. your parents ARE letting me stay at your place."

"noya. im paying." i said with a bit of authority in my voice. he looked a bit red, but i thought nothing of it. i paid for the food, and made a mental note that noya enjoys this cafe, and that i should bring him back here. we walked around town just talking for a few hours until we decided to go back home. 

overall it was a pretty good first date!