writers block.

hey guys author-chan here! so im having a bit of writers block right now. so basically, i want them to go on a few more dates before i get into smut, but i dont know what i should do for their dates. so do you guys think you could help me out here? if you guys have any ideas for some dates they could go on, or just some cute fluff that i could add, or maybe you guys want a bit more heated stuff before the smut let me know. leave any ideas you have in the comments. i do read them, cuz i want to know what you guys have to say. im so happy this book has gotten fairly popular over the short amount of time this has been published and i have more ideas m=for more asanoya ff, but those are for a later day.

i love asanoya and i have a couple ideas, so which asanoya fic would you like to see first? would you guys want me to do a fluff one shot first, or a hanakai sickness book first? i plan on doing both, but i want to know which one you guys would want to see first. if you dont know what hanakai is, its a disease that is formed from one-sided love. you cough up blood and flower petals, and the flower petals are that of the favorite flower of the person you love. the disease can be cured through a surgery, but you lose all feelings of love for that person. it can also be cured through the love being returned by the person you love. if neither of these happen, you eventually die from it.

so depending on wich one you want first, along with this ff, write it in the comments. also if you say you want the hanakai first, leave in the comment who you want to have the deasease. asahi, or noya?

let me know! also again, any date ideas, let me know!

thanks guys!