results of the voting plz dont skip

before we start, i wanna thank you all for 16K reads! i never thought this book would be this popular, and im so happy! also as everyone knows, the poles for voting wich story you guys want on the side in another book, are officialy closed. i have the scores for you and...

hanakai wins with 5 votes toltal! for the fluff oneshot, there was only 1 vote. but dont worry, i will write that eventualy.  

now  a couple of queshtions remain...

please, as many of you as posible respond. 

who do you want to have the desease? noya, or asahi? comment on this paragraph which one you want.

thats one queshtion out of the way, and now one more remains. what flower should i use for the hanakai? i was thinking put your favorite flower in the comments here on this paragraph what your favorite flower is. whichever one is most popular, ill use.

please vote as soon as you can. the poles for this vote, and what flowers i should use, will only be open until 10/31/2020! after that, they will be closed and hopefuly i will know what you guys want. remember its a vote, and i am not a mind reader. 

there is also one other option if you guys cant decide wich one you want to have the desease. i can make it so that both of them have it, because they both think that the other will never love them. if you guys would like to see that, leave a yes or a no here on this pharagraph. 

thank you guys so much for your support! writing this book so far, has been a lot of fun, and you guys always make me happier reading the comments you guys leave. know that i do look at the comments, and yes i do read them, even if i dont reply to them. know that they are appreshiated. thank you guys so much. i mean it.