team building

now before we start i owe a big thank you to my friend @haikyuu2134 for helping me come up with the truths and dares for this chapter. check out their stories! there really good! ive got a lot to write for this chapter, so lets get started!

asahis pov

im walking home with noya after school, and decide to talk to him. "So there's a team bonding event on Saturday at sugas pace. you gonna come?" i ask him. knowing him he'll probably agree.

"Heck yeah! what time?"

"I think its at 6? suga told me that were gonna eat dinner, then play a game or something. after that probably spend the night."

"ALRIGHT!" noya yelled while jumping. it was only Monday, so we had time. 

~Time skip to Saturday~

we rang the doorbell and suga opened it. "Hey guys! we're still waiting for some more people to show up, so me and daichi are watching a movie. wanna join?"

"YEAH! what movie!" noya yelled, obviously exited!

"the corpse bride. can you believe daichi has never seen a Tim Burton movie?"

"OMG! i love all his movies!" noya said while jumping up and down. 

"Same. come on in guys! dont want you guys catching a cold." suga said as he stepped aside. noya walked in and sat on the floor in front of the tv, while i sat on the other end of the couch from daichi, while suga sat back down on the couch and cuddled into him. 

part way into the movie, more people came. first was tanaka, who decided to bring soda and snacks with him. nobody was surprised at this, but noya was super exited. he went and grabbed a can of soda right away. next to arrive was hinata and kageyama, who were both out of breath, presumably from another race. even though they were dating, they still act like they did when they weren't, except a bit more caring towards each other, and not as many arguments. as the movie finished up, tukishima came with yamaguchi. after the movie ended suga grabbed his phone and asked everyone "Okay! i was gonna order a pizza. what do you guys want on it?" after everyone talking for a while, we all agreed on a extra large meat lovers pizza, but it would take a little while for it to get here. 

"Okay so while we're waiting for the pizza, how about we all play truth or dare?" daichi asked. tukishima didn't want to at first, but yamaguchi convinced him to play, and he agreed as long as he sat next to him. once we were all in a circle suga asked everyone "Okay who wants to start by reviving the first truth or dare?" to every ones surprise, yamaguchi raised his hand first. "Okay then, tadashi truth or dare?"

"Dare." that's a surprise. 

"Okay. kiss your crush." we all know yamaguchi's gay. hes not like overly gay, but hes not secretive about it either. but nobody could expect what happened next. he grabbed tukishima... 

and kissed him. 

everyone was quiet, and he broke away from tukishima, who obviously didn't kiss back, but both their faces were red. then when tukishima has a minute to process what just happened, he grabbed yamaguchi and kissed him too and yamaguchi kissed back. suga grabbed his phone and started to record it while saying "my baby crows are growing up!" at this they broke the kiss and were both very embarrassed. tukishima quickly whispered something in yamaguchi's ear and he nodded with a big smile on his face. im pretty sure tukishima asked out yamaguchi. suga had now stopped recording this, but still had a proud mom look on his face. yamaguchi looked around and decided on noya.