lazy sunday

asahi pov

i woke up around 8 the next morning, seeing noya still asleep next to me. i smiled, and watched him sleep for a minute, until i decided to get up. i grabbed some clothes and took a shower. about 15 minutes later i came out, ad after i got dressed and came back from the bathroom. when i got there, noya was still asleep. i chuckled, deciding ill just let him sleep in. i kissed his forehead, and went down to make us some breakfast. 

i went with something simple. bacon, pancakes and eggs, seemed good for today, so thats what i made after i fed jedi. when i was done, i was about to go wake up noya, when he came down the stairs. i noticed two things. one, de decided to leave his hair down, which i though looked adorable, and second, he was in a lot of pain. i could tell by the way he was walking. did i go too hard? when he was at the base of the stairs, i went up to him, and gave him a hug, and a kiss on the forehead. "you okay?"

"sore, but its worth it." i felt a little bad. im the one who made him so sore after all.

"im sorry."

"what are you sorry for?"

"im the one who made you sore-"

"asahi." he said looking me in the eyes. "its fine. its not that big a deal, and besides, i can still move at least, so we have that!" he said with a bright smile. i gave him a quick peck on the lips, and we went to eat breakfast. after, we layed on the couch with jedi, and we watched some movies. after a while of taking turns choosing the movies, we watched, noya got up. 

"what are you doing?" i asked him.

"Oh im going to make some lunch." he said to me. i got up. 

"im helping you." i told him. he seemed like he didnt want help, but he was still kinda sore, so he agreed. we just made some katsudon for lunch. we ate and joked a little, before going back to cuddling with jedi on the couch. we started watching an anime called 'the disasturus life of saiki. k'. (i am aware i misspelled that. i dont know how to spell it right.) it was really funny. our entire day was like this. we watche something, and every now and then one of us would get up to do something, and we made dinner together. it was our little 'lazy sunday'.

sorry this chapters so short, i didnt really know what to do for it.