Hi My Name Is......

BY THE WAY THIS A CROSSOVER BUT THE  2 IS ZELINK TP THANKS FOR READING

"Zelda,honey get ready to go to school". "Mom I am ready". "Oh honey your

gonna be staying there for a year". Zelda's mom walks over cupping her cheeks. "I love you mom say good bye to Dad for me. Zelda's mom nods and waves goodbye. "Wait honey you know us there will be other people with powers too. "I know mom.

Zelda's POV
I headed to the bus stop and before I got there I checked my phone and looked at myself and I looked very pretty. My green eyes stuck out and my brown hair was down and I was wearing a purple crop top with a black jacket over it and jeans. I was at the bus stop when I saw a green fish with a buff pink one holding hands. (OK SO PEOPLE DONT LIKE SIDYONA BUT I LOVE IT BC OF THE STORY LINE AND HOW THEY DEEPLY CARE ABOUT ONE AND OTHER THEIR CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS BUT PEOPLE LOVE SIDLINK AND THERE LITERALLY NO SIDYONA STORIES SO PEOPLE PLS MAKE SOME AND I WILL TO) The green fish looked at me and she is very pretty, she whispers to the pink one. She walks over to me. "Hi i'm Yona are you new"? Yes I said a little to quickly. "I'm Zelda, nice to meet you". Her boyfriend (I'm guessing)walks over and man he is buff as heck. "Hi I'm Sidon"he said gesturing a handshake as I did back they were firm but a little slippery. Oh this is my older sister Mipha. She waved very shyly it was cute. "SIDON OVER HERE"!!! A boy came running to us still wearing his motorcycle helmet, he came to the group and took of his helmet and........dang he is fine. He moved his hair out of the way and his blue eyes met my green ones. " Who is this?"  "Oh" I'm Zelda." I said a little too soon. He smirked "My name is Link."He was wearing a green tank top with  black pants. Pretty soon a girl who looked exactly like him came running towards us. "Link you just left me what kind of twin are you!  She looked up at me and grinned. "Hi my name is Linkle". She said in a cute voice. Just then the bus came and Mipha offered me to sit by her so of course I did.

On the bus Zelda got to know them more

"So Zelda what do you think of us?" Oh  I think y'all  are great. " I can't wait to spend to school year with you guys." As we were on the bus I got to know them. Anther stop came and a Twilight girl came on and sat next to Linkle placing a kiss on her cheek, and started talking while holding hands. Linkle whispered to the twilight girl ,and she looked at me and gave me a kind smile. "Hi my name is Midna."    
"Zelda." Is said while grinning. She waved and went back to talking to Linkle. After she came on a slim boy with ruby eyes came and sit next to Link. I waved at him.  " Sheik your coming to?" "Uh yeah my mom made me Zelda." Wait how do you to know each other??? Link ask in demanding voice. "Relax Link", Sheik said the making Link flush. "She's my cousin."  I nod while seeing some relief in him. Sheik sits next to Link and 3 more girls come on the bus. "See those girls"?, Mipha asked me. I nod. That's Cia Simms the girl with big boobs and white hair , the red head girl her name is Malon Granger, and the blonde one with the ugly hair that Illia Mare. I laugh. "It's giving " Mean Girls". Mipha giggles, They are all simps for Link. "Why?  I asked. "Well he plays basketball,baseball,tennis,snowboarding,cross country,track,but his main one is soccer". My face dropped in shock. "How can he do all of that?" I asked. " Well that's why all the girls like him and he really good looking. When Mipha said that I saw her cheeks turn pink.

Link's POV

When I saw Zelda I immediately thought she was pretty her, pretty green eyes, beautiful brown hair, and her pink glossy lips.....basically everything, but the thing that I loved the most was that she immediately didn't fall for me like other girls did. I could tell she thought I was hot but she didn't go crazy like other girls did.

"Hey Zelda?" I asked she turned around and goddesses her eyes were hypnotizing I had to look away for a second. " Yes Link." "I was wondering what made you come here?" "Oh, my mom recommended it so yeah." She smiled warmly which made my stomach twitch. Wait do I have a crush on a her...... I just met her goddesses I'm weird.

We arrived to the school and the view never gets old.

Zelda's POV
We arrived at the school and I'll say I'm impressed there was brick slips on the floor as a sidewalk and a huge academy with a castle form and in the entrance was white and in big gold letters it said " HYRULE ACADEMY " with the 3 golden goddesses statue in the middle of the courtyard. There was teenagers on the grass "studying."
We were walking and talking when I tripped over my shoelace.........fudge ......I'm gonna fall in front of everyone. As soon as I tripped a strong firm hand pulled me close into their chest. I look up and my face immediately turned red......it was Link I never realized how tall he is me head was near his lips.

I quickly looked down and looked back up to we're his blue eyes made eye contact with my green ones. "You should be more careful." He said with a goofy smirk that I wanted to wipe of him. " Uh.....right thank you." Goddesses this is embarrassing and my face is red. Everyone was laughing except for Mipha she was giggling in a sarcastic way. I quickly tied my shoe and we headed of to the front of the school. The head master came to the podium. " I'm and your head master professor Gaepora you will treat me with respect and respect for your other professors, and as you know you must contain a 75% average to stay in, other than that enjoy your school year and class starts at 8:30. He left the podium and everyone went back to what they were doing. " I'm starving what should we eat?" I ask. "Well me and Mipha and Yona are vegetarian so...." Sidon said with a grin on his face. "How about Chick Fa Lay?" Linkle asked. " Sounds good to me." I said smiling, but as soon as I started smilingly Link did to. " I agree!" Link said. Mipha nods, and Yona nods to. "Linkle is Midna coming." Mipha asked in a shy voice. "No sadly she is getting her dorm set up." "Is she your girlfriend?" I asked. "Yeah for 3 years". She said in a proud voice . "You are a couple to?" I said pointing at Sidon and Yona. "Oh 2 years Yona."said blushing, causing Sidon to chuckle. All of a Sheik came out of no where and popped right in front of me. "Sheik you didn't tell me you can teleport"! " There's a lot of things I don't tell you cousin."

We started walking to Chick Fa Lay after all it is just a block away. When we got there I order chicken sandwich and Link ordered a spicy chicken sandwich. While my Zora friends order salads. Link sat next to me, while my face turned pink but quickly changed back before he could see...... I hope he didn't see.

Link's POV
I saw Zelda's face turn a bit pink, but it quickly went away I smirked at her and ate my food.
" So Zelda , what are your electives now?" Yona asked. "Uh..... I'm doing all honors, the school gymnastics team, dance team, trainer ( a trainer is where you help the (Doctor NOT nurse help out with injuries) "honors TEC the art team ...... that's all." "Wow Sidon said with shock. I was shocked to I mean I'm in athletics so if I get injured she'll probably be there patching me up.

We started eating and talking more when I saw Zelda get cookie out of her Chick Fa Lay bag. Nayru I forgot to order one. I looked at it for a second but she saw me eyeing it so I quickly looked away........" Here open." I look at her and she split the cookie into bite size pieces, so I opened my mouth and she placed the cookie inside, but she didn't touch my tongue. "Good?" She said in a sweet voice. I nod rapidly. She smiles as I try not to blush. "The gang" giggled as they were whispering. Linkle shoved my shoulder making me get closer to her.

Zelda's POV
*beep* *beep* *click*  I look at my alarm 6:30. I rub my eyes  and look at Impa (My roommate) I hop on the shower thinking about what happened at Chick Fa Lay when Link got closer to me, Yona told me that our ship name is zelink or whatever. I get out of the shower brushing my brown hair I have dance today so I bring red spandex  and a red dance top with black lace the thing is though I have to kiss a boy in my dance and not a puppy, brother kiss a boyfriend kiss to make it more "realistic" or at least that's what my dance teacher Anju told me. I get ready to go to art me and Link both have that period so.... anyways I wear a white lace tank top over a black jacket with leggings I tuck my hair against my pointy ears. I got my black backpack ready and headed out the door.

Link POV

FUCK FUCK I'm late I'm so late class started 10 minutes ago. I race down the hallways when finally I'm here. I knocked on the door and the art teacher answered. " Mr. Miyamoto why are late?