Can We Be More

Links POV
Ding Ding Ding I grabbed my phone and pushed the button and got up and took a shower.
I was thinking a lot about Zelda and I finally I'm going to ask her out.
I got out and picked out a baggy black shorts and grey sweats and headed out the door.
I was heading to art when I saw Zelda talking to Revali.
Whenever she felled on top of him my mind went blank and then a twinge of jealousy pulled my heart.
I ignored because I was going to ask her out in tennis anyway.
Zelda made it to the class room and was smiling. It was hard to ignore it so.
"Who is he to you?" I ask while frowning. She looked at me and smiled. "He's just my friend and hello to you too." She said and continued working on her project.

Zelda's POV
Time skip to Zelda is about to leave to go to the Tennis courts.

When Linked asked me that I couldn't help but smile I tried so hard not to blush and it payed off.
Sidon,Revali,Sheik and I where all in this class and we all sat at our table talking notes. Sheik slid me a note.

"I have a crush on someone."
"Who."
"A girl named Ashie."
"Good for you Sheik."
He blushed and crumbled the note up.

Ding ding "Class dismissed." Mrs. Nabooru said and we all got up to left but I took my time because I did not want to see Link.  I changed into a black shorts and a grey shirt with my hair down. I find Yona and told her everything. She looked surprised and nodded when I said I didn't really want to see him.

Time skip where Zelda is at the tennis courts.
I was helping a girl with her arm then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Link rubbing his neck.

Links POV
Alright time to ask I'm so nervous.  I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around.
"Link I'm busy." She said. "It'll will be quick ." I said to quickly. She nods for me to continue.
"Will you go......will you out with me?" I said blushing and rubbing my neck again. She smiles and blushed. "I'd would loved to Link." Said excitedly. "Well I figured we'd go to an amusement park after school since today is Friday." She nods. "3:30." I asked. She nods and I leave to go back to practicing.