Problems

Links POV
It's been 3 days since Zelda and I broke up and I haven't been acting myself. I haven't been eating sleeping and my grades been slowly slipping. I was walking to the court yard to eat lunch with Sidon when I see Zelda eating with Sheik she been hanging out with him lately and Sheik hasn't really been talking to me. Though Zelda did not look so good either, she now was wearing leggings and hoodies and her hair was sometimes messy. I should apologize but.....I'm just so worried that she won't forgive me or even want to see me.

I sat with Sidon but I didn't really eat my lunch I was just looking at Zelda even when she's sad she still looks beautiful. I plugged in my earbuds and started listening to classical music.
(BORING BUT WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY "IM LISTENING TO ANTHOR LOVE.")

I see her glance at me then quickly look away.
I look down at my food and shoved it away. I look up at her and she was playing with her food with a sad face on her.
"Hey buddy how are you and your girlfriend?" I look up and see Ganondorf. I roll my eyes and face my head back down. "Hey did you breakup because of me?" He said with a cocky tone. I didn't say anything and kept looking down.
"Hm what did her lips taste again mangoes was that her lip gloss?" He said while grabbing my shoulder. I get up and punch him in the face 2 times and he fell to the ground. "Correction it's strawberry." I said giving him an ugly smirk.
(.....😌)'
Zelda's POV
I see Link punched Ganon and a teacher came and took Link out of the court yard.

"Uh Sheik since it's Friday I'm done for today." I said while getting up. "What why you haven't even touched your lunch." He said with a concerned face. "I'm not hungry." I said while putting on a fake smile. He nodded and I walked to my dorm. I walked up the steps and I see Illia. Not now of all times I just need to make it to my dorm. She saw me and ran to me. "That kiss was nice." She said smirking. "....."
"What are you not gonna say anything." I nodded and walked faster. "How's life?" She asked me.
"......." "Come on say something." I made to my dorm and opened the door. "You look pretty." I said and slammed the door. Leaving Illia in shock.

I got my canvas out and began painting I don't remember how much I was invested in this but.
I grabbed my phone and scrolled on it. "Shit....moms gonna kill me!" I look at my phone and I have 70's. Tears began to fill my eyes and I grabbed black paint and whipped it over my painting and hid it under my bed.

"Can we come in?" I went to the door and see Yona,Linkle,Midna,Mipha, and Impa. I unlocked the door and they came in. "How are you doing?" Mipha asked me. "Fine." I said lying. They all looked at me with a sad look. "Guys really I'm fine." I said slamming the door to the bathroom.

3 person POV
Yona,Linkle,Midna,Mipha,Impa all looked at each other sighing. "What's  that?" Impa said while pointing under Zelda's bed. She grabbed it and they all gasped. "Let's fix it."Mipha said. Linkle grabbed a red paint and they slipped the painting under her bed again and left.

Zelda's POV
I get out of the bathroom and they all left.
"Finally I know there trying to help....but I'm just need some time to myself right now." I said to myself and grabbed another painting.

Links POV
"Link why did you punch Ganondorf?"  Professor Gaepora asked me. "He got on my nerves."
"Link your grades has been slipping and your coaches tell me your not doing so good on your team to tell me why." He said his voice calm. "I...I don't know." I said looking down. He sighs. "If you don't tell me you will be suspen-."  "I just broke up with someone." I said interrupting him.
"That's no excuse to punch someone though."
"I know." I said still looking down. "We'll go back to your dorm you have detention and you can't play your sports until your grades get better."
I nod. "Thank you." I said and left his office.
I made it to my dorm and sat on my bed and went on my phone for who knows how long.
A/n I know it's short but tmmr I have school