3:30

Zelda's POV
"No mom it's not a date."
"Okay fine it's a date just don't tell dad."
I said while trying to find an outfit to where.
"Why  because dad will flip out and drive all the way here just to give him a peace of his mind."
I said on the phone
"Okay mom bye."
"Love you to."

I pick out a purple crop top with jeans and it kinda showed my belly so I put on a black jacket . I tie my hair in a messy bun with a red pencil in it and I let some hair out

I was meeting Link in the court yard.
When I got there he was wearing jeans with a dark green tank top with a black jacket it was not zipped though so I could see some of his chest.
I walk over to him and smiled.
"You ready?" He asked. I nod and we walked to the amusement park.
"Do you like it here?" He asked me.
"Yes I actually think this is my favorite school then all my other ones." I said while smiling.
He looked at me and grinned.
"Hey sorry it's been awkward." He blurted out.
"It's okay." I said with a sincere smile.
"No it's not I should've said something or not of kissed you without your permission I'm really really sorry." I was shocked when he said that.
"Link it's fine really plus did I kiss you back?"
He looked with confusion. "Yes I did." I said my cheeks turning pink. He looks at me. "So nothing is weird or awkward?" "Nope." I said while grinning. He looked at me and smiled.

Time skip to where Link and Zelda is at the amusement park.

Still Zelda's POV

"Hey let's go on that." Link said points a drop ride that brings you all the way up and drops you back down. (Idk what it's called ok)
I stared in fear; I've always had a fear of heights.
"What's wrong Zelda?" Link asked me with a face of concern. "I have a fear of heights." I said embarrassed. He looked at me with big eyes.
"Hey I have a fear of needles I don't think that helps but...." He said walking closer to me.
"Let's go on this one later ." I said trying to be brave. "Are you sure?" He looked at me earnestly.
I nod. "Come on!" I said grabbing his hand and pulled him into the "Gravity Shaker"
It hold you down and it goes super fast (in case you didn't know what I was talking about)
We got in line and got to stood by each other until the ride started.
It was going so fast I couldn't move. Link on the other hand moved his hand on mine. I guess it was by accident because he was blushing furiously.

When the ride stopped I was very dizzy and I guess Link was to because he fell on top of me but his hand went around my head to keep it from hitting the ground but I heard his fingers crack on the metal floor.
He opened his eyes to realize the position we where in then both of our cheeks turned pink and he quickly got off of me and helped me up.
"Sorry." He said sheepishly as we got of the ride.
"It's okay." I said I grabbed his hand and looked at it; it was bruised but not broken.
"Thanks." I said while wrapping my hand around his. He looked surprised and did the same.

Links POV

When Zelda grabbed my hand I was immediately relaxed I don't want it to awkward for her but now I know she okay with it and I can be myself now.

We went on a roller coaster and that had a big drop. I convinced Zelda to go on it and she agreed on it.

We where about to dropped and she buried her  head into my chest and I wrapped my arm around her and we dropped down and she clutched tighter but opened her eyes.
We heard screams behind us and Zelda started screaming to. I clutched onto her as we flipped upside down.

The ride was over and our legs were wobbly especially Zelda's
"Let's go on the dropped one." She said out of breath. "Are you sure?" She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand and takes me there.
We wait in line and I could tell she was anxious so I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around mine. She smiled and walk closer to me leaning against my chest. Gosh she so cute.
I wrapped my arms around her but we were next in line and we walked in our seats and got buckled up and  Zelda grabbed my hand.

Zelda's POV
We launched into the air and it was the scariest thing in my life When we reached the air Link was literally laughing hi head off and I squeezed his hand tighter then we dropped to the ground and everyone was screaming and laughing Link believe it or not was screaming with me but my messy bun comes apart and my brown hair hair was flying down with me.

Links POV
The ride was over and I look over at Zelda and saw Zelda's hair down a couple of it was in her face.
We unbuckled ourselves and I still see Zelda hair in her face so I tucked it behind her ear she blushes and points to a mirror maze. I smile and we both get in line.
There was this huge spinning circle that you had to pass to get to the mirrors. Zelda went through it like it was nothing to her but when I had to go I kept tripping over and Zelda reached her hand out and I grabbed it and she pulled me a little to hard to where I had her backed up against the mirror with our faces blushing. I quickly step back and we both went through the mirror maze.
I ran into a mirror causing me to fall back button feet back up to where I didn't fall. "Link are you okay?" Zelda asked while grabbing my hands.
"Yeah I'm fine let's just get the hell out of here." I said while rubbing my head. "Agreed."

We finally found our way out of the mirror
maze and decided to get funnel cake.
We sat at a little table and I brought the funnel cake and she brought the drinks. 

We talk about school, friends,Vaati, her dance that I might go see, the sports I do, the fan girls I have.
"Wait wait you where friends with Illia Mare!"
Zelda said in shock. "It was only when I was 10 then I joined sports and she became  a complete fan girl over me." I said embarrassingly.
She laughed. "Your crazy how can YOU pull!" She said sarcastically in her voice.
"Hey I pulled you." She scoffed. "No you didn't."
"Okay then let me go find Illia." "Wait yes you did pull me." She said blushing. I sit back down and laughed at her. " Hey I pulled you!" She said while smirking. "Yeah you did." I said as I smirked. She said laughing and took a peace of the funnel cake and ate it.
I noticed she had powdered sugar on her nose so I reached out and touched her nose and wiped the powder off her. She blushed which made me blush . She checked her phone and her eyes widened.
"The campus  closes at 9:30 and it's 8:50 do you want to go on one last ride?" She said in a cute voice.  "Yeah let's got on this one." I said while pointing at a ride that spins you around and turns you upside down. (I THINK the name is King Kong)
She nods and I grave her hand.
When we we're walking a boy cat whistle Zelda and I turn around and death stared the boy who looked at me with fear. "Link come on." Zelda said as she rolled her eyes.
We got on the the ride holding hands. When we flipped over Zelda hair was upside down and she squeezed my hand tightly.

When the ride was over Zelda's hand was still clutched to mine.

Zelda's POV
I was still holding hands with Link when we were walking back to the campus

When we got there wasn't a lot of people since it was about to close the doors.
"I had a great time Link thank you."
He looked at me and blushed. "Me to thanks for coming."  There was silence for a moment before I pressed my lip's against his and he did the same . He pulls me in closer to where I was pressing against his chest. We stopped to catch our breath. "Link are we official?" "Obviously." He said while smirking.