Dance Drama

Btw I have a dance in dance moms just search up "Maddie and Gino's dance" and it will pop up the reason I couldn't get it uploaded for some reason but is it is up there than😅 Zelda's and Fi duo song will be ballad of the goddess

Zelda POV
My dance team and I were getting on the bus and I sat with Fi and I told her how nervous I was since my parents are coming not only that I have 2 duets  plus a group routine.
Fi and I we have our ups and downs, our ups because I've know her for a long time and our down's because we all know my dance teacher prefers me than Fi because she a teachers pet.

"So how are you and Link?" Fi asked me while smiling with her pretty blue lips. "Where doing great.....why did you ask?" She started blushing. "Uh I'm just asking because he's one of my best friends and I've known him for who know how long." She said her voice sounded a bit nervous.
"Uh......okay." I said while looking out the window.

"Uh....how long have you've been dating?"
I chuckled. "3 weeks." She giggled but it wasn't the nice giggle it was a sarcastic giggle. I raised my eyebrow at her than quickly rolled my eyes.

(Ding) I look at my phone to see "Link😜♥️"
"Hey babe sorry I couldn't make it to your awesome dance competition I had a back to back tennis match I love you so much.......tell Vaati to not get any ideas."
I giggled to myself. "What is it?" Fi asked me I didn't want to show because it's obvious she has a crush on him so I didn't want to brag or make her feel jealous.
"I got a text." I said while smiling. "From Link I'm guessing."
"Uh yeah how did you know?" I ask feeling guilty.
"It's obvious......what did he say?" She said half grinning half frowning. "Uh he told me good luck and tell Vaati not to get any ideas." She giggled sarcastically.
"Hey Vaati!" Fi shouted and Vaati turned around from his seat and locked eyes with Fi.
"What do you want?" He said while rolling his eyes. "Link said don't get any ideas!" She said while grinning. He looked furious then said. "Well tell Link he can go fu-."   " Vaati language." Our dance teacher said and everyone starts laughing. I reached my phone and texted Link what he said,and I made sure to put my phone on silent mode.
I hear my phone vibrate and it was Link saying he will get expelled because of him because he gonna break his nose. I giggle and send him a heart emoji.

A couple hours later we got to the Temple Of Time and we got to our dressing
room and set up or stuff.
I had my duo with Vaati first so I put on this lance outfit that showed my stomach but a black bra went so it was a full suit but I had to put on a skirt with my hair in a bun. Vaati was wearing black pants with a black long sleeve shirt and a pink tie.
He looked at me with amazement and I roll my eyes and we head to the stage.

The music started playing and Vaati went on and did some of his dance moves then it was my cue. We started dancing together and he graced my waist and twirled me around he placed me back down then he went on the ground and I put my hand on his knee caps and jumped over him he got back up and he raised his knee and I sat on it than he kissed me and it was an actual kiss and not gonna lie he was a great kisser.
We pulled away after 2 seconds and I could see my parents in the audience clapping.
We left the stage and I had to get ready for my next duo.
Fi and I got ready and I was wearing a pretty long sleeve white dress with a white accessories in my brown hair and a fake harp in my hand.
Fi however was wearing a blue and purple dress and black tights with this green design on it.
We headed to the stage and the announcement came. "Please welcome to the stage Zelda and Fi be forming Ballad of the Goddess." We head out to the stage and our music starts playing, a girl singing hylian language.
I twirled in my dress and I pulled my leg behind my back while Fi began spinning and spinning.

After our duo we had our group routine about a princess locked in a castle and I was the lead roll.
(LMAO I KNOW)
We got first place in our routines and I quickly wanted to leave and see my friends.

After the awards I gathers my stuff and said by to my friends and met my parents in a crowd.

"So Zelda how is your boyfriend we haft to meet him." My mom said while smiling.
"Uh-."
"You have a boyfriend Zelda why didn't you tell me we haft to meet him!"
My dad said while interrupting me.
Fuck that's the last thing I want. "Uh he has a tennis match so yeah sorry." I said while lying his 2 matches where about to end and he should be heading to the school soon. "Well we will wait." My father said.
Fuck there gotta be a way out of this.
"Um dad mom why don't you don't go to the school." I said gritting my teeth. "Zelda why don't you want us to not see him?" My mother asked. "It's awkward and embarrassing and dad you will make him not feel good enough about himself." I said clenching my jaw. "Well fine I won't say anything about himself.....but where still going."

Later at the school
I see my friends waving at me and I dropped my stuff and ran up to them. I see Link behind Sidon and I ran up to him and hugged him.
My mom and dad came up with my stuff and I felt bad and grabbed it from them.
"You must be Link." My father said while rubbing his beard. "Uh yes sir I am." Link said while offering an hand shake. My father shook it and he let go and I see Link rubbing his hand. "Uh mom dad see you at....3:40 at Moo Moo cafe I'll text you the directions;Link guys follow me.