The Painting

WARNING ⚠️ MAKE OUT SCENE

Zelda's POV

I don't know how much I can handle this I NEED Link he makes me smile every day I need to talk to him.....but I can't handle it that night it brings me so many memories I just don't know what to do.
Impa comes in and puts her bag on her desk. "Why are you still moping over him?" She said raising an eyebrow at me.  "Can you just let handle this on my own." I said annoyed. "Sorry I'll just leave." She said as her voice sounded offended.

Tears start to fill my eyes and I drop to the ground by my bed. I look over and see the painting I drew. I grabbed it and was shocked. I started to sob it was Link with the black paint I scribbled on it but......it had a red heart I've over it. I sat on my bed and cried in my wolf plushie.

Links POV
I was in my dorm when I was looking through my photos and one of them caught my eye. 
It was Zelda and I taking a picture of ourselves I was hugging her waist and she was talking the picture.
"I'm such and idiot!" I said as I rushed through my door.
I raised down the hallways and made it to her door.
"Uh." I said about to knock. Just do it just do it my conscience said. I knocked on the door and waited. I looked at the handle spinning and my heart was beating out of my chest.
She opens the door and it looks like she's been crying I felt so bad. She sniffles at me I thought she was gonna slam it but she left it opened and walked back in her dorm. I walked in her room and closes the door when I got in there it was kinda messy but I can't be talking. When I got in there I see her standing crossing her arms whipping her eyes.

"Yes?" She said her voice calm. "I... um I'm sorry Zelda I really am I LOVE you I really do you mean the world to me I really love you Zelda I felt  so bad I was depressed I was I'm so so so sorry!" I said my voice nearly cracking. "I'm sorry to Link I was being and idiot I should have yelled or kissed Ganon it was awful I'm sorry!" She said sitting on her bed. I walk over and she scoots over. I pull her in a hug as she cries in my chest.
I hug her tighter and she looks up at me. I hesitate for a moment before pressing my lip's against hers. She does the same and her legs went around my waist I pull her in closer and I brush my lip's against her neck and she does the same to my head.

Our lips pressed against each other's again but it was more than just a kiss this time it was an open mouth kiss. We tried to pull each other closer but we were already close with her breast basically squeezed in my chest. We broke apart both looking at each other out of breath. She yawed a little and she payed down on the bed. I lay down next to her pulling her in my chest and with my arm around her waist as we both fell asleep.

Zeldas POV
"OH MY GOSH!!!" Link and I jolted up to see Impa in the room with her jaw open. "GET OUT GET OUT!!!" Impa yells and pushes Link off my bed and pulls him out the door. "Zelda what happened?!" She said as she slammed the door. 
"Liston he came to apologize and I did it back and that's when things got out of hand from there." I said smirking a little. She rolls her eyes and looks at the painting on the floor. "Did you like it?" She asked while looking at it. "Did you do this?" "Well technically Mipha Linkle Yona Midna helped me."'she said in a cocky tone.
"Thank you!" I said giving her a tight hug. I look at her and her face was red for a moment then she cleared her throat and it went away.