The Tennis Courts

Zelda's POV
(Ding ding)  class dismissed my Tec teacher Miss Pruha said. I quickly get up and race to Dr Ravio and I saw Yona and she grabbed my hand. "What's the hurry?" She said with a smirk on her face. "Nothing I just don't want to be late." I said as most convincing as I could. "Zelda it's been 2 weeks and your an excellent trainer."She looks at me while smirking. "You wanna see Link do you." Gosh Yona is so observant. "Is it obvious." She laughs. "A little." I roll my eyes." "Well cone on." She grabs my hand and we both raced to the tennis courts.

Dr Ravio instructed us that Yona and I that we are going to the tennis match helping out with the coaches and injured players.

Today he told us to get the the water bottles while he got the big water jugs.

We finally got there and I see Link he was wearing a whit tank top and black shorts. He was going against......Vaati they are both really good. Yona shoves my elbow and get back to what I was doing. I took a look at my surroundings and a lot of boys were here looking at me and Yona than I relized what I was wearing a black fitness tank over a purple tank top with black shorts.... hehe
Oopsies. Yona on the other hand since she has a different body than mine she was just wearing a black shorts and a regular pink shirt. "Feel uncomfortable?" She said while smiling. I laughed. "Can you read my mind?" "Yes,yes I can." We both giggled and help Doctor Ravio with the water. We finished and we watched the tennis players when a girl hurt her ankle so Yona offered to help wrap it.

I was refilling the waters when someone tapped on my shoulder I turn around and see Link who would've thought. I turn back around and hand him a bottle. "Hello to you to." He said while smiling. I roll my eyes. I saw you with Vaati did you win?" I asked. "Well duh Zelda of course I did!" He took a drink out of the water when I squirted it and water went on his clothes. I laugh and try to run. "Oh no you don't." He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer and squirted some of the water on me. "Hey!" I said in a giggly voice. I got another water bottle and squirted it on him again. We both laughed but.....

"Hey Zelda can I get a water?" I turned around and see Vaati the thing is though is that the water bottles were right there he could've just reached over and grab one. "Uh.... sure." I take one and hand it to him,but he mostly grabbed my hand than the water bottle. I looked over at Link who clearly looked annoyed. "You know you could've just graved one it's right there." Link said while pointing to the case of waters. "Why did you make her do it for you?"

Links POV

I knew I knew I knew Vaati did have a crush on Zelda and I didn't like and I wasn't exactly sure why. I ask Vaati why he couldn't just grave it and interrupt on me and Zelda's moment, but he just ignored me and kept looking at Zelda who was clearly uncomfortable. "Are you excited about the dance competition on Saturday Zelda?" Vaati asked her. "Uh....not really well just not our dance.....no offense." She said trying to smile. Vaati frowned and looked at me than at her. "Why not our dance?"

"I don't know it's just awkward." when she said that my pointy ears perk up. "What going to be awkward?" I ask giggling sarcastically. Vaati smirked. "Come to the Temple Of Time at 11:30 oh and bring your friends. Vaati said while laughing. "Link don't come." Zelda said sounding worried. "Why not and what makes your dance with him awkward?" I ask a little bit angrier than I hoped .  She gently punches my chest. "I uh...I haft to kiss him on the lips and not like a kiss on the cheek like an actual kiss kiss since I'm in the 16 youth it has to look real.

Zelda's POV
When I said that I see Links face got blank. "But Link I don't like him I swear." His face went back to normal just for a bit before going blank again. Yona came over. "What's wrong Link?" She asked. He didn't say anything and went back to the courts and went against another person. "What wrong with him?" Yona ask. "I don't know he went quiet after I told him that me and Vaati will kiss in our dance performance." I said sadly. Yona busted out in laughter but I didn't really think it was funny. "Zelda isn't it obvious he's jealous." My face began to flush when she said that.

Links POV

I don't know what's happening to me I kept missing the ball every single time and I was getting annoyed and that wasn't helping. "Link you lost back of the line."   Coach Beetle told me.
Ugh what the hell is wrong with me?

It was my turn again and Vaati was up next I was so mad when I saw him,I know it's just an act but he will enjoy it.

The ball came to me and I swung as hard as I could and he forehanded it and this time I didn't miss he got the ball and swung it back to me,but I swung it to hard and it it him right on the forehead and passed out to the ground. Everyone gasp and the coach came running to him. Zelda and Yona came running they touched his head. "He as a mild concussion we need to take him to Doctor Ravio and Doctor Fairy!" Zelda said. "I can't leave my class Link you take him!" I nod and carry him on my back.