3 Little Birds

Zelda's POV

(Beep beep beep) I wanted to throw my alarm clock. I angrily push the button. I did my normal routine take a shower brush my hair and all that but I wanted to stay in my dorm.
After my kiss with Link we went to our own dorms in silence.What would that make us would we stay friends.....I don't know but I do know it's going to be very awkward .

I had art with Link as I was walking down the halls my stomach got butterflies I was so nervous.

I see Revali and I still have 5 minutes to class so I went to talk to him.

"Hey." He looks at me with confusion.
"What do you want." He says annoying.
"Well I was wondering if you have any advice."
He looked at me amused. "On what?"
"L....Link." He looked at me and smirked. "I'll make you a deal princess..... if I help you pull Link then give me advice on Mipha."
"No I already pulled him it's just-."
"You haven't pulled the bastard Zelda stop acting like a fan girl." "Your being awfully rude and I have he-." I lean in closer to whisper and I see him smirk. "He kissed me."
His expression stayed the same . "So you really did pull him." I nod and his eyes met mine.
"So why do you need my advice?" He said annoyed. "It's awkward." He rolls his eyes.
"It will only be awkward if you make it awkward."
"True but what else do I do." He didn't say anything and pointed. I turn and see Link staring at us. I couldn't read his expression but I could tell he didn't sleep. "Well gotta go." He said getting annoying. "Oh and remember our deal."
"Wait I grave his feathered armed and gave him my number." Then I raced to my class. I see Link writing in his notebook. I sit in my seat which was behind him. His face was still bruised from last night. We didn't say anything for that class I felt sad but I didn't want to make the first move I was to nervous.

Time skip

"Yes finally you've finally kissed him the right way." My dance teacher said. "What happened with you two." She asked me happily. "I don't know." I said sadly. My teacher seemed to noticed. "Hey are you excited about the duo with you and Fi are doing, I finally picked the name "Ballad of The Goddess." I smile. "Yeah I'm excited." I said while giving her a smile. "By Anju,by Vaati." I said as I changed.
I have honors Tec so I quickly got dressed and left I needed to get my mine of Link.
When I got there we where upgrading the this Shiekah pad and got to work. I felt like I finally could relax when.
"Class we are going to Professor Robbie class to help out his students."

Links POV

I felt really bad not talking to Zelda I could tell she was sad but it was so awkward my body just didn't want to. I'll talk to her tomorrow during tennis but I don't want to but someone needs to make the first move.

I do like her I really do and I know she feels the same way.

I was in my Tec class Professor Robbie was talking about 100 years ago there was divine beast or something I wasn't really paying attention. Until I heard a knock on the door. It was professor Pruha with her honors team. Fuck that means Zelda is probably there I quickly put my hoodie over my head with my face down.

Zelda's POV
As we head through the door I immediately spot Link in the back with his hoodie over his head and he was resting his head on his arms. His blue eyes met my green one then he quickly puts his head back down. I see Revali and.....Malon one of those fan girls for Link.

"Uh team go around and help them if they need help." My teacher told me. I quickly made my way to Revali.
"Well?" He asked. I shook my head. "That fucker why can't he be responsible!" He said that a little louder than he expected it to be. "Revali detention!" His teacher yelled out. "Uh professor Robbie I don't know where it is can Zelda take me?" His teacher inspected him then looked at me. "You've got 10 minutes." He said and we got up and leave, I was following behind him when Malon I guess stuck her leg forcing me to fall on Revali in front of the class with everyone laughing . I look at our position his and my face where both blushing. "Malon what the hell!" He said as I got off of him. I look over at Link and his eyes narrowed at Revali. "Whoops sorry princess." She said while grinning. "Malon back of the class ." Professor Robbie said and Malon smirked and sat by Link who just plugged in his headphones and put his head back down. Revali and I head out the door as fast as we could. "Revali I actually don't know where the dentition room is."
"I know." He Said still annoyed at what Malon did. "Listen sorry what happened with Malon she so stubborn and a fan girl for Link who would've thought." I laughed. "It's okay." I said still laughing.

"What do you know about Link?" I ask. He smirked. "That he thinks he's better than everyone else."  "I don't think that's true." I said while frowning. "Hey your the one who asked what I though about him." My frown fell into a grin.  "Well you know Mipha has a crush on Link or I think she does." "I know that." he said annoyed. "Do you think he has a crush on me?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "What kind of question is that." He spat at me. "If he kissed you and blush or gets jealous than duh Zelda!"
He realizes that he shouted. "Hey um....I'm sorry really."  "It's okay." We both walk in silence. "Your not so bad for a princess." He said which no expression on his face.
"Hm...your not so bad for a STUBBORN  Rito." I said while grinning. He rolls his eyes and playfully pushes me, I push him back but falls over. We both laughed but that came to end.

"Well this is my stop."  "Bye Revali I had an awesome time and I finally got my mind of Link." He smirked and opened the door and I raced down the hallways.