Dinner Reservations

Links POV
"Wait what your parents want to meet me now!" I said with a worried tone. "I know I'm sorry it's so sudden." Zelda said clutching my hand. "It's just what do I say I don't know what their interested." I said burying my head in my hands. "Link you'll be fine." She said while smiling which made me feel a lot better.
Sidon and I ran to our dorm and I needed to pick out my clothes. "Sidon have you ever met Yona parents?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Link I've told you a million times Yona and I where childhood best friends so yes I met her parents." Sidon said getting annoyed.  "I dont know what I should where?" I said while looking for thing in my closet. Sidon took his eyes of his phone and walk to my closet.  He picked out a pair of jeans and a black shirt. "Just wear something casual." He said then went back on his phone. I roll my eyes and headed into the bathroom.
I was done showering and I went ahead and brush my hair and put my clothes on. I went ahead to Zelda's dorm and she was wearing jeans with holes and purple cropped top with her brown hair down. "Link are you okay?"   "Yeah your just really pretty." She blushes then takes my hand. "So we're exactly is this Moo Moo  Cafe." I asked. "Uh I saw it one time and wanted to try it." She said.
We kept walking and talking when we got there and I saw Zelda's parents waving at us.
We got inside and everything seemed to be going great. "So Link what do you do at the academy?" Her dad asked. "I do lots of sports Mr Harkinian." "Like what." He ask his tone sounding amused. "Tennis,Basketball,Soccer, Track,Cross Country, Snowboarding." His eyes widen. "Hm that good." Our waiter came over and I immediately recognized who it was....not now can we please get a new waiter why HER.
"Hi my name is Malon I'll be....." Her eyes darted at Zelda's then at mine. She looked over at Zelda's Parents and scoffed. "Link you didn't tell me you'll be here." Malon said putting her hand on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand to take it off. Her eyes narrowed at Zelda. "Is your shirt okay?" She asked Zelda making a devilish grin. "Back off." I said narrowing my eyes at hers. She rolls her eyes and looked at Zelda's parents. "Your daughter pushed me in the bathroom with my friends and we fell hard on the floor. She left while smiling. "Zelda care to explain." Her mother said looking quite angry. "Mom her friends are jerks and their jealous I'm dating Link so they we're being mean and one of them pushed me and my lunch fell all over me and everyone laughed except for my friends. Her face looked relaxed for bit. "So I went to the bathroom and they followed me." She nodded and looked back at Malon. "Anyways back to Link.....how do you know her?" Her father asked. "Uh.....she was my best friend." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Hm." Her father said rubbing his beard. "But sir I don't like her I love your daughter." I said with a sincere smile.

"Did you hear what Zelda had to do in her dance?" Mr. Harkinian said. "Uh yes I know what Vaati and Zelda did." I said annoyed. "That's actually how we started dating." Zelda said trying to change the subject. "Hm how." Her mother said. "He was jealous." She said shoving my shoulder. I chuckled.
"Im back!" Malon said while smiling. "What will y'all guys order?"   "Uh a chocolate croissant with the Chu Chu Jelly Boba tea." She said while smiling. "Hm good choice but.....you know that flavor makes you fat right." She said not minding that Zelda's parents are literally right there. "What's your problem?" I asked her. "Your with her thats my problem." She said narrowing her eyes at Zelda. "I'm just gonna go." Zelda said sliding over me and leaving the cafe and out the door. "What is your fucking problem!" I shouted and her she was in shock I slipped passed her and ran after Zelda.

Zelda's POV
I ran to the park and I sat on a swing looking at the ground.
"Why does Link haft to have so many fan girls?" I said getting annoyed.
Link found me and ran my way. "Are you okay?" He asked me kneeling down at my level. "Yeah I'm okay." I said looking at his cyan eyes. "It's just not fair." I said looking down. He raised my chin to look at his eyes again. "Link stop." I said playfully. "Stop what?" He asked putting on a cocky grin. "Stop looking at me like that." I said rolling my eyes. He pulled me of the swing and his lips met mine. We pulled away laughing. "Oh shout my parents!" I said and we both got up and ran back to the cafe.

When we got there I saw my mom and dad scolding the manager and  Malon was there looking at the floor mumbling something under her breath.
My mom spots me and tugs my dad and they walk over to me and we leave the cafe.
We made it to canvas and my parents where about to leave. "Link take care of my daughter and thank you for sticking up for her." My father said offering a hand shake. Link took and it and my mother waved goodbye. "Good choice." My mother said while grinning and walk away.
I looked at him and he smiled and we walk back to the canvas while side hugging.