Mean Girls

Zelda's POV
It been a couple of weeks since Link and I have been dating and the word  is spreading like wildfire everyone keeps asking me questions and Cia has been spreading rumors that are not true and it's getting on my nerves.
I was walking down to the library when Cia Simms,Malon Granger, and Illia Mare was walking to me. I wasn't in the mood so I walk faster and walked into the library doors and hoped they would not find me.

Once I thought I was in the clear Cia saw me and grabbed the book I was returning and looked through it. "Give it back." I said coldly. Malon touched my hair and I pulled it back away from her. "What makes you think you can keep Link you've only known him since-." "Since the beginning of the school year." I said as I interrupted Illia. "Hm." She said in a sassy tone. "What happens if one of you guys date Link...will you not be friends anymore?" I said getting annoyed. "Shut the hell up!" Malon said.
I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past them but Cia pushed me back. "Listen plastic I need to go and can I have my book back."   She gasp in disbelief and pushes me back causing me to stumble on my feet. I snatched my book from her and try to walk away but Illia grabs my wrist. "Listen Link is mine I've known him for years and I WILL GET YOU!" I quickly pulled my wrist out of her hand and rolled my eyes. "Please don't touch me and you need lotion." She gasp and I quickly walk to the librarian,and dropped my book of to her.

I see the triplets walk out and that was my cue to go.
I was walking to the park to help Link "study" with his math test.
When I got there Link was wearing a black sweater with jeans and he was hanging of the monkey bars. I fixed my my brown hair and I and  my whit long sleeve shirt that had a hole in the middle that showed my chest and I made sure my black pants were straight. I walked to Link who got of the monkey bars and gave me a hug. I smile when I he hugs me his nice minty sent came to me.

"Ready?" I asked he nods and pulled out his his math review.
A couple questions later he was hanging upside down and he wasn't really paying attention.
"Link the question is x>=z(3) (idk okay)

He didn't say anything thing so I turned around and he was wearing a spider-man masked but his pointy ears was slightly pushed out. "Spider Man kiss?" I looked at him and playfully rolled my eyes and pulled down his mask to his lips and I press my lip's against his.
We broke the kiss and he pulls his mask off.
"Look mommy it's really Spider Man!" We look over and see a little boy said with a cute mask.
"Kafei come on." She looked at us and embarrassed. "Sorry." She said.
As she walked away. Link and I chuckled as he got off the bars and we walked back to the Cavas.

This Saturday is my dance competition and my mom and dad are going I am so nervous .

I went to the court yard to have lunch with my friends. I had a salad for lunch and I carried in in a plastic case.
I see Link and my friends wave at me and I was walking to them then Illia "pushed" me out of the way causing my salad to spill all over me in front of everyone and they all laughed and my friends got up from their table and tried to reach me but I ran into the closes bathroom stall.
I cried in there for a minute when I got out of the stall to try and get the stains of my pink crop top and my black pants. I splashed the water on my eyes to not make it look like I was crying.
I hear the door opens and I thought it was my friends but it was the Illia,Malon,and Cia. I roll my eyes. "Oh my goddesses what the flip to you want!" They were about to speak but I interrupted them. "I'm sorry that my boyfriend isn't yours but you haft to deal with and leave me the fuck alone!" I don't usually curse but I was so angry I could slap them.
Instead I got my hand wet and I splashed water on them causing them to scream they we're going to run away but I pushed Malon and I tripped Illia and they fell hard on the floor and they ran away and I couldn't do anything to Cia she already ran away with her boobs flying in the air.

I spent a few mor minutes in the bathroom then I check my watch and I still have 15 minutes till I haft to get to class.

Yona,Mipha,Linkle,and Midna all found me in the bathroom and I told them what I did to Malon and Illia, they all laughed and they comforted me and it felt like I had sisters.
We came out of the bathroom with Sidon,Sheik and Link wailing for me. Link walks to me and pulls me into a hug, I tried not to cry but I felt on tear of down my pink cheek.