The kiss

1 week later

Links POV
After the incident with Vaati my coach said I can play against Lorule are arch enemy. 3 trainers are coming to. Zelda,Yona,and Mipha. I love Mipha she's my best friend but I guess it's not the love that she's looking for. The coach's handed out the Jason's Deli we ordered. I spotted Zelda talking to the coaches with Yona and Mipha. Sidon was with me to he was coming to watch. But I think he really came to be with Yona. Yona was walking  over and sat in his lap. Zelda came over and sat next to me with Mipha on the other side gosh this is awkward. I look up and see Vaati talking to his friends and pointing at Zelda. "Hey Zelda!" He shouted. She got up and he handed her a piece of paper. She came back with some blush on her face. "What did you get?" Yona asked. "He gave me his phone number." She said shyly. "Can I see it?" I ask annoyed. She gave it to me and it had his number with a heart. I crumble it up and throw it in the trash can. "You shouldn't date trash." I said angrily. I guess I am jealous but I wouldn't admit that.  I look at Zelda who seemed shocked. "Thanks." She said whispering in my ear.

Zelda's POV

We we're getting on the bus I was gonna sit with Yona but she waits her bf and I didn't want to interfere I look over my shoulder and see Mipha sit by Link I tried not my jealousy get to me but it did so I went to sit with Vaati and because I wanted to sit by somebody. I look up and see Link death staring Vaati. "Did you get my number?" "No sorry I lost it." I said I can see Link looking over his shoulder now and then. "Did HE throw it away." I looked at him confused. " Yeah I saw that." He said I laughed  he actually not that bad. "Here." I give him my phone so he can add his number. "Thanks." He said. We talked about Anju and Fi the teachers pet in our dance class he made me laugh a few times. "Vaati Zelda be quiet so the driver can focus." Coach Beetle told us. We snickered at the comment.

Links POV
I did not like it at all the way they would whisper back and forth and how the teacher got onto them and it was getting on my nerves that he wouldn't shut up.
We finally made it to Lorule school and we got of and I waited for Zelda. She came up to me and we walked to the tennis courts. I didn't say anything though I just had my earbuds in, She took it out of my ear. "What's wrong." She asked me. I eyed at Vaati and back at her. She looked at him. "I don't like him." She smirked and said. "I'm into to blondes." My ears perked up at that remark. "Good luck on your match." She said.

I was going against this guy brown hair black weird eyes and the creepiest smile ever. He was good but I won. He seemed very very mad about it he started twitching I thing he was high I don't know. He walked up to me and punched me in the face. I punched him back but less harder than he did.

Zelda's POV

When Link punched him back it wasn't as hard as he did it to him. Than the creepy guy tackled him to the ground and punched his face and that's when Link punched him hard to the ground. The creepy dude got up without using his hand it was like he glitched. The coaches was coming but the guy punched Link in the ribs like bad Link punched him in the face the the dude passed out. The coaches pulled them apart it all happened so fast. Yona Mipha and I all came and Doc Ravio came.  Yona and Mipha where helping Link walk to the car and I opened the door. One of you guys come with me. Doc said. Before we could decide Mipha pushed me in the car. I was thankful and she looked sad but happy.

We quickly go to the school it wasn't that far away and we help him walk to the office and treat him. "Link lift up your shirt." I said blushing.

Links POV
When she ask me to lift up my shirt I felt my face get hot. Doctor Ravio came in and snickers and inspects my face it was very bloody so he got some cotton balls and but alcohol on it. Zelda touched my ribs and looked up at me with sad eyes then she looked down. "I don't think there broken but they are swollen. "You keep dabbing the wounds all go get the bandage." She nods and does what he said. "What was wrong with him?" She asked me. "I don't know I thing he was on drugs."  She got a new cotton ball and she touched a new spot on my face. I yell and slam my fist on the table I was on. Doctor Ravio came back and banged my chest. I was done with the treatment and Doctor Ravio went to get ice so it was just me and Zelda in the room. "Oh Link this is awful I'm sorry." She said she looked like she was about to cry. "Hey, it's not your fault." She frowned then she hugged me I hugged her back. We stopped than I crash my lips on hers I was surprised when she kissed me back but I pulled away. "Sorry I had to do it before HE did." I said my face completely red as was hers. "So you where jealous." She said in a playful voice. I nod and look up at her and she crashes her lips on mine. I was shocked and I kissed her back she wrapped her arms around my neck and I did the same for her waist. The kissed last for a while but.

"Ahem." We turn around and see Doctor Ravio with the ice bag in his hand. We quickly broke apart and he handed me and ice pack. "Uh Zelda can I talk to you for a second?" Crap what if she gets kicked off the trainer team. She nods snd walks over with him.

Zelda's POV

I was so embarrassed and prayed I didn't get kicked off the team  "Zelda." "Yes sir." "Listen your new and he's going to have a lot of injuries over the years so just.... Don't make out every time you 2 are here by yourself. I nod embarrassingly and went to get him. When I went to the room he was in he already had his shirt on ready to go. We both say goodbye to Ravio and head to our dorms. "What did he say?" Link asked while limping. I roll my eyes. "He said that you will have lots injuries and if we are in this situation again don't make out every time." We both laughed. Doctor Ravio was behind us to open the doors. We get inside and head down the halls. "I haft to go right." I said. "I got to go left." It was awkward but he didn't make it anymore.

Links POV
I didn't like how awkward this was so I pressed my lips on her again and she did the same. We kissed for a while she had to readjust her position because I'm taller than her. I bring her in closer to my body I could do this forever but we broke apart.