The Party

Zelda's POV
I can't believe we have 2 months until school is over it literally went by in a heartbeat and Sheik is throwing a party at his house and it's not to far from the Academy.

Everyone I know is going and Link and I are definitely going I can't wait.
I was walking to my dorm and I see Impa. Impa and I talk but I wouldn't really call her best friend so I wanted to become best friends.
I walk into our dorm and I see her in her phone and her eyes met mine. "Hi." She said as her eyes went back to her phone. "Hi Impa....are you going to the party?" She looks up at me and smirks. "Duh." "Well since were roomies we should hang out more." She looks up at me and smiles. "Absolutely." "Do you want to go to the mall?" I ask. She gets up and puts on her converse and she grabs my hand and pulls me out of the door.

We bonded sooner than I expected we had the same interests and similar personalities.
We where back at our dorms getting ready for the party she was wearing black shorts and a maroon shirt with an eye in the middle. I on the other hand was wearing ripped jeans and a little baggy shirt with my brown hair half way up.
I told her I would see her at the party and I had to go get my other friends. She said the same thing and I went to Links dorm. I knocked on it and he was wearing a white tank top with black sweatpants. "You look beautiful."  He said while smirking I roll my eyes and he takes my hand.
Sidon came running out of his dorm to catch up with us and we went to get Yona from her dorm.

Sidon knocked on her dorm and she same out and hugged Sidon. "You look pretty as ever." He said while grinning. "Aww thank you." She said and grabbed his hand. "Why can't you be like that?" Link playfully whispered to me. "Shut up." I said while gently nudging him.

We where walking to Mipha's dorm and she came out stunning. "You look pretty." We turn around and see Revali walking bye then he locked eyes with Link then keep walking. I look over at Mipha who blushed furiously. "Go get him." I whispered. She giggled and ran over to him.
(You know what Mipha's been through even if this is a crossover she still deserves to be happy)
Sidon look over at Revali and rolled his eyes.

It was 9:30 and the party started at 9:00 so we were basically on time but when we got there it was.....chaotic I guess I mean I've been to lots of parties so nothing to new. Link clutched my hand tightly and I did the same. I look over and I see Sheik rubbing noses with this girl named Ashei. I giggled at him and kept walking.

"It's been a couple of minutes since we arrived and Link and I where talking to our friends when.
"Drink." We look over and see Lana offering us some. We all looked at each other. "Drink it." She said. "Come on do it." She said. We all took a drink and......we also become what's the word.....drunk.

Still Zelda's POV
I lost Link in the crowd and I found him in the living room........kissing Illia. My heart stopped I felt like it shattered into a million pieces. So me being drunk saw Ganondorf and kissed him right in front of Link and it wasn't just a baby kiss it was a kiss kiss. I broke apart and I see Link burning holes into mine.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!!!" He shouted at me. "UH WHY DID YOU KISS HER!?" I said my head getting a little bit dizzy.
"WE WHERE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE TAKE A JOKE!" "FINE YOU TAKE A JOKE!" He looks at me with anger. "FUCK YOU!" I shouted at him causing the people to gasp. He looks shocked. "YOU ARE SUCH A DUMB ASS!" He shouted at me.
It was probably like 2 seconds before tears filled my eyes and his eyes started to get red.
"I WANNA BREAK UP!" We both said at the same time. Yona and Sidon step in. "Link stop your not thinking clearly!" Sidon said looking sad at his best friend. "So are you!" He said while a tear went down his cheek. "Let's take them to the Academy......without getting caught." Yona whispered. Sidon nods.
I don't really remember what happened after that I just woke up in my bed in the academy.
It took me a few seconds to realize what we said to each other then it hit me......we broke up.

A/n expect anther one tmmr