Bye junior Hello Senoir

Zelda's POV
After the apologetic "thing" Link and I had it felt like everything was back to normal, we where dating now and before I knew our grades got back up and we are both eating now and healthy.

I walked into the library and grabbed some books for our end of the year exam. I feel a tight grip on my wrist and my lips get pulled right on Links....who would've thought.  "Link." I said while my arms are around his neck and his around my waist.

"I have a question m?" He said while smirking. "What." I said smiling with my pink lips. "Will you go to prom with me?"  "YES!" I said and I hug him as tight as I could.  "Now what book to you need to get?" He said playfully. I roll my eyes and point to the book on a shelf that's to high.

Links POV
I was so happy when Zelda said yes to my prom invite....well I already knew she was gonna say yes but I'm still so excited for it.

I walked to the shelf and reached up to grab it. I hand it to her but when a book caught my eyes. I grabbed it but there was a girl on the other side of the shelf, and she was a little bit short and pretty pinkish hair. She blushed at me and walks away. I look at Zelda who's back was tuned.
I laugh at her. "Some one's jealous." I said while hugging her. "No...no I'm not." She said sarcastically. She looks at me and we both laughed and walked out of library.

I waved goodbye to Link and called Impa. "Yes."
"Link asked me to prom."
"That's awesome." "Are you going with anyone?" "Yup Terrako."
"The need whos into robots." "Yup." "That's my cousin." "Cool." She said. We both chat a little longer than we both said we will meet up for prom dresses.  

Time Skip to dress shop

Still Zelda POV
Impa and I where looking at dresses when one of them caught my eye. A purple tube top dress and white gloves.
I went to try it on. Impa looked at me with awe. "Zelda bo I'm not gay but Link picked well." "Thank you Impa." I said sarcastically. She giggles. She picks out a maroon dress with an eye in the middle. We pay then we leave. "I still can't believe where gonna be seniors next year." I said while drinking a smoothie.
She nodded while eating nachos. We get to our dorm and hang out there and watch a scary movie. "Your ONE of my besties Impa." She looks at me confused. "You mean I'm your only bestie." I roll my eyes while we laugh.
A/N I know it's short but I don't feel good