The Effect

Links POV
I was in my dorm sitting on my bed in the corner.
Sidon was looking at me disappointedly.
"I'm such fucking idiot!" I said while grabbing the book that was on my bed and throwing it.
Sidon sighs. "Take a shower." He said while plopping on the bing bag. "Hey what's wrong with you?" I asked. "I'm disappointed too
you know.....I got drunk to and where only 17......well technically if we went as week ago we would've been 16 which is worse."
"Did I really call her a dumbass?" He looked at me and nodded. I got up and slammed to the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and let it steamed. I walked to the sink and started to sob. I sniffled and got in the shower.

Zelda's POV
"Zelda what the hell happened?!" Impa asked me.
"I...I don't want to talk about it." I said burying my head in my hoodie. Impa came on my bed and pulled me in a hug. "Please tell me." She said in a calm voice. "We both got drunk and he kissed another girl because they were playing spin the bottle so I literally kissed Ganondorf right in front of him and we started calling each other bad words then we agreed to break up." I said with a tear going down my cheek. "Fuck him let me go give him a piece of my mind!" I roll my eyes and giggled quietly, but the memory of him and Illia kissing mad my eyes water again.
"Thanks Impa." I said looking at her sadly then went into the bathroom to take a shower.
After my shower I went to bed but I didn't sleep very good.

I wake up but I didn't want to at all,my body was forced to get up. I look at my alarm and I'm so late. I brushed my hair furiously and put on leggings and an oversized hoodie. I had to bathroom real quick.

"FUUUCK!!" I angrily looked under the sink and grabbed a pad. I put some in my backpack and stomped out the door.

Links POV
I rushed to Art and I was exhausted. I forgot to brush my hair and I looked like I haven't sleeped in week not only that. I see Zelda who was 2 minutes late which was shocking. She didn't even look at me and asked to switch seats with a girl and she immediately agreed to sit behind me. "What the fuck." I said quietly to myself and put my head over my head and layer my head down on my desk. I look over and she grabbed her canvas and started painting. She looked so deep into it. She looked at me and I quickly looked away.
I pulled out my journal and began to draw I don't know what exactly how I did it but I managed to draw Zelda in a hour. I sniffle but I didn't cry not here not in front of her I can't.

Zelda's POV
Class was over and I had dance. I didn't want to go so I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time.....skip. I went into a bathroom stall and put my air pods in. I hung my backpack on a hook and sat on the toilet. I was probably in there for a good 20 minutes when. "Zelda Harkinian please go to Mrs Cucco room."
"Shit!" I said and slammed the stall door open.

"Zelda honey why did you skip?" Anju asked me. I look over at Fi who was looking down. "Silence speaks volumes." I said while giving her a disgust look. "Zelda I'm waiting for an answer." She said her tone sounding sharp.
"I....broke up with my boyfriend and it's that time of the month." I said as a tear ran down my cheek.  She looked at me with her eyes at ease.
"You can sit out for just this once." "Thank you." I said looking at her with a sad smile.

Links POV
It was basketball season and I was missing my layups every time. I was dribbled with the ball and some other guy took it and he's new. I was starting to get annoyed and I tripped and fell face first to the ground. My nose was bleeding and my couch check on me. "I'm fine just let me go to the locker room." I said a bit annoyed then I wanted it to be. He nodded and I ran into the boys locker room. When I got there I kicked my locker and sat on the bench. My blood fell on my knee and I got up to grave tissues out of my locker. "What the fuck is your problem?" I look over and see Revali. " Aren't you and archery kid?" I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah I'm just here to grab my stuff. He said while unlocking his locker. "How are you and Zelda doing?" He asked with some amusement. "We....we broke up." I said with my my eyes starting to water so I blinked a few times.
"I know you did." I looked at him with anger. "Then why the fuck did you ask." My anger rising. He didn't say anything. "How are you and Mipha?" I asked while scoffing. He slammed his locker and began to walk out. "Good." He said and he slammed the door. I roll my eyes and got a tissue and put it up to my nose. My teammates came in to check on me I didn't really want them to come though. "You okay Link?" Russell asked me. "I'm fine can y'all guys leave me alone." I said looking at all of them. "Is this between you and Zel-?" "I said can you leave me alone!" I said interrupting Collin. "Fine we-."
"Collin shut up and leave him alone." Talo said and they all left.