𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸

⇛𝗪𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀!⇚

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Welcome back to Seabrook, where belonging is everything.

We're a strong, united and tight-knit community. And that's a good thing 'cause it wasn't always this way. There was a time when we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it that when the first settlers came to Seabrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking in the forest.

Which sparked an epic battle. Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack. And discovered a powerful energy source. Realizing they discovered a precious resource, they safeguarded it from the beasts.

They weren't going to let anyone steal their treasure. So they hid it. And the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source. Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy, and unified.

The beasts were a distant memory.

Seabrook forgot monsters could be real.

Until clearly, they were. A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy... And boom! Zombies were created. In a lot of ways, Seabrook's moved on since then. But it's hard to bury your past...

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Moon! Moon! Are you ready for school?!" I heard my dad ask from downstairs. My hazel eyes shot open, and I quickly jumped from the bed.

"Uhhh, yeah, I'm coming!" I yelled back.

"Shit, shit, shit," I muttered, looking around the room, and quickly settled for a black tank top and some light blue jeans. I ran into my bathroom and quickly put my white hair into a man bun before grabbing my bag.

I turned to walk out of my room, but I felt myself weaken, and I started coughing profusely. I managed to contain myself after a little bit and looked down at my moonstone necklace.

It's losing its charge.

"I gotta find them," I mumbled sadly, thinking about my pack and if they were okay.

"And mostly, I need to find her." I continued looking down at my friend's bracelet, which was gray. Over the years, I desperately tried to find my pack as well as my mate.

I howl on a full moon every night, just praying that they can hear me, but to no avail. Luckily, Zed and Zoey were there to comfort me during the hard times, and I feel so lucky to have them, even if they aren't my real family.