𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻!

⇛𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!⇚

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

A large deer was drinking water in a pond before it was startled by a loud howl. It perked up and looked around, unaware of the yellow eyes watching it from behind a bush.

And just as it turned around to drink some more water, a large black wolf jumped out of the bushes and attacked the deer, sinking its large jaws into its jugular vein and killing it instantly.

The wolf took its teeth out of its neck and sniffed its prey until it heard another female-like howl. It turned its head and saw a white wolf that was slightly smaller than it but was still big emerge from the bushes.

The two wolves walked to each other and pressed their foreheads together in an embrace, and before they knew it, they were back in their human forms.

"I thought you were with Lunar?" Moon asked, wrapping her arms around Willa's waist.

"She wanted to hang out with Wyatt," she replied before looking behind Moon and seeing the dead deer.

"You didn't tell me you were out hunting; I would have joined," she said, crossing her arms with a fake look of hurt.

"My bad, I was just getting some energy out for the game today," Moon said.

"Babe, it's fine. You're going to do great. The only one who should be sweating is Zed." Willa chuckled out, kissing her partner's cheek as Moon laughed with her.

"Yeah, you're right," Moon said.

"I always am," Willa replied with a smirk.

"Race you back to the den?" Moon challenged.

"Oh, it's on," she said, getting into a ready stance. Moon followed their lead, and in sync, they both charged through the woods, jumping in the air and changing into their wolf forms.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

When we made it back to the den, we saw some of the pups playing outside, along with Lunar and Wyatt.

"Momma, Mommy, you're back!" Lunar happily said, running over to us and cuddling into our fur as we affectionately hugged her back with our heads.

"So, how was the hunt?" Wyatt asked, standing up, and me and Willa changed back into our human forms before Moon answered.

"Nice got some good running in tonight's going to be epic as hell. I've been waiting to see jersey #30 again. We have had some beef to settle since last year," I said.