𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

⇛𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Willa, are you sure you're going to be okay? I mean, you can go into labor at any minute," I said, and she gave me a small smile.

"I'll be okay. Moon Wynter will be with me if anything goes bad," she said.

"Ok, you promise to call me," I said to Wynter, and she nodded.

"Yes, yes, I promise. Now go have fun," Wynter said, pushing me towards the door.

The time has finally come. Willa was nine months pregnant, and every day I was on edge because her conception time was close and I didn't know when she was going into labor.

Zed and Eliza invited me out to a party in zombie town for some bonding, and I was going to decline, but Willa insisted I go out since I spent most of my time with her.

"Moon!" Zed exclaimed happily when he saw me walking over to them.

"Hey Z," I chuckled out, pulling him into a hug.

"Are you ready for this epic party?" he asked.

"More than anything, it's been a while since I put my dance shoes on," I said, and we all laughed as we entered zombie town.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

When we got into the party, I felt all of my worries melt away. I couldn't even remember how long it's been since I've been down here.

"Hey Moon!" Zoey said, running over to me.

"Hey Zozo," I said, ruffling her head and making her giggle.

"Wanna do the honors?" Zed asked, handing me the microphone with a smirk. I smirked back and took it out of his hands.

"You know I do," I said.

"Wanna join us, Liz?" I asked Eliza, and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure, why not?" she said, taking a microphone.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

(ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴠ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ)