𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮

⇛𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Ever since I found out about Willa being pregnant, I never left her side for the rest of the school day. I felt all kinds of emotions. I was shocked, excited, and kind of scared. I was all of the above.

But when I heard that faint heartbeat, I felt completely attached to my unborn baby, and I was extremely excited to watch Willa grow.

Throughout the whole school day, me and Willa were talking about how we were going to tell the pack; we both knew that some of the elders weren't going to be too happy since I'm only 17 and she's 16 and still kids.

But it was completely understandable. Usually, we were supposed to have pups around the age of 30, but I guess life had other plans for us. Maybe this was the important thing my mom told me about.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

When school ended, we both decided that we were going to tell Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, and Zoey first because I still loved them as my family, and I wanted them to be a part of my child's life and also to ease it down better before we had to inform the pack.

"You guys coming?" Wyatt asked as the rest of the pack stopped to look at us.

"No, we're not supposed to meet up with Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, and Zoey anyway, so we'll catch up with you guys later, ok?" I said.

Wynter nodded before they all left through the woods. "Are you ready?" I asked, taking her hand, and she gave me a nod before we walked towards zombie town.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

We went through the small gates of the complex, waving at some zombies that decided to greet us, until we finally made it to Zed's house.

I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later the door opened to reveal Zoey. When she saw me, her eyes lit up.

"Moon!" She squealed, jumping onto me. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

"Hey Zozo," I said, giving her a squeeze before putting her down.

"Hey Willa!" She said she was waving to the wolf, who gave her a small smile and waved back.

"Come in, everyone's waiting," she said, and she guided us into the living room, where Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, and Zevon were sitting down and conversing, but when they saw us, they quieted down.

"Hey Moon," Zed said, giving me a side hug, and I smiled, giving him a hug back.

"Hey dad," I said to Zevon as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.