𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

⇚𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱!⇛

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

The sounds of twigs snapping and rapidly running footsteps flooded the whole forest as the pack ran through the forest with Moon, Willa, Wyatt, and Wynter leading the way.

Moon was laughing since she was challenging her mate to a race and she could see her silhouette moving through the trees on the right side of her only slightly behind because even though Moon was fast Willa was always able to keep up with her.

After some running Moon stopped in her footsteps when she saw her old home Willa, Wyatt, and Wynter finally caught up with her along with the rest of the pack and looked at her reaction.

Moon just stared at the den feeling the memories flood back to her as she looked up at a certain rock at the top of the den.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
|ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ|

"ᴡɪʟʟꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ!" ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛᴜɢɢᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ʀᴇᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ.

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀᴡᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴡʟ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡɪʟʟᴀ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ.

"ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀꜱ" ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ.

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴜꜱ" ᴡɪʟʟᴀ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴᴇᴅ.

ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴀᴛ ɪɴ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ.

ꜱʜᴇ ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ ꜱᴄᴏᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇꜱɪᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ'ꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ.