𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

⇛𝙄𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"I don't even understand why we even need to think about giving them a chance. I mean, you saw how they literally made an appearance," I commented, and mostly everyone nodded in agreement.

"But we invited everyone to our Cheer off to compete for the Seabrook Cup," Addison replied, and Zed and I gave her a look of disbelief.

"Um... You can't just give away my bling; I don't intend to lose it," Bucky said.

"In a way, I agree with Mr. Big Mouth over here," I said, and he gave me a triumphant look until he heard the insult that came from my mouth, and he gave me a look of hurt.

"But the cheer off is for everyone," Addison said, and I shot her a glare.

"Dammit Addison, forget about the damn Cheer off were talking about SeaBrook!" I said getting agitated one day meant she was going to trust the wrong person and get screwed over or killed.

Shoot, if we were in a zombie apocalypse, she'd be dead for trusting everyone.

"I know M, but think about it: there looking for something, just like Willa and the pack were looking for-."

"Leave my damn family out of this!" I sneered, making the small cheerleader jump, but Willa pulled me back and put Lunar in my arms.

With one look at my daughter's sleeping figure, I instantly calmed down and kept her calm so that she didn't wake up.

"I can't say that she's not wrong, Addison. I mean, they almost destroyed the town just by arriving here; who knows what else they're going to do?" she explained softly.

"Is someone speaking about us?" We all jumped at the voice behind us and turned to see the three aliens standing there with smiles, which confused us because they were locked in a cell not even seconds ago.

"H-How did you get out?" Missy asked, hiding behind her husband, and I put Lunar back in Willa's arms and placed them behind me protectively.

"Oh, that gray thing that you call "bars", I think well, there not that stable," the kid alien spoke up with a smile.

"Mommy, why are we in jail?" I turned and saw that Lunar was waking up in Willa's arms.

"It's nothing, sweetheart," Willa said, kissing her temple. I felt eyes on us and turned to see that same alien staring at me, and the kid alien was looking at Lunar with awe.

I growled and glared at the kid, and he quickly averted his eyes away, but I failed to see the other alien walk up to me, and I jumped when I saw them standing in front of me.