𝗔𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

⇛𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙⇚

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Willa woke up with a strange feeling in her stomach. At first, she didn't think anything of it and laid back down on Moon's chest to go to sleep, but that was until the feeling got worse and worse until Willa was gagging.

She quickly threw on a big shirt, covered her mouth, got up from the bed, and ran into the bathroom before throwing up in the toilet. She held her hair back as the puke just kept coming.

When she was finally done, she flushed the toilet and let out a deep sigh before leaning against the wall.

Just then a knock came to the door: "Hey, are you ok?" She heard Moon's voice ask her from the other side.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. I just ate something bad," Willa said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

Willa stood up and walked towards the door before unlocking and opening it.

Moon was leaning against the frame with a tank top and some boxers on.

She squinted her eyes a little before cocking her head. "I think you should stay home; you look kind of pale," Moon replied.

"No! No! I'm fine, it's ok, plus we have a history test today, and I don't want to fail," Willa exclaimed before walking past her to change into clothes.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Moon and Willa walked into the school hand in hand, with the pack following behind them. Instead of getting stares of distain, they were acknowledged with smiles.

"Hey Moon!" Zed said, jogging over and hugging her.

Willa growled loudly and swiped at Zed, and he jumped back from her claws just in time.

"Woah, Willa, chill! I'm just giving her a hug," Zed said, raising his hands in defense.

She said nothing and just tugged on Moon's hand, leading them away from the zombie teen.

Throughout the day, Moon was starting to get even more concerned for her girlfriend.

She was always asking to go to the bathroom, and she kept having extremely quick and outrageous mood swings. She went from threatening a cheerleader to crying about how she hated school.

"Hey, Wyatt," Moon said, walking into the library and seeing her brother sitting at a table with Addison and Eliza.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked.