𝗪𝘆𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿?

⇛𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮?⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

I woke up and looked to my side, smiling when I saw Willa's sleeping figure. I got up, changed into some comfortable clothes, and ran her a bath before I decided to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up, Wils," I said in a hushed voice. She grumbled before opening her eyes.

"Moon? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school."She asked, confused.

"Nope, I took a day off because we're going to be spending the day together," I said, and her face turned into a smile.

"Really?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yep, so let's get you up," I said, helping her up from the bed.

It's been some months since everyone found out about Willa's pregnancy.

Willa was finally five months pregnant, and I could tell it was getting harder for her to get up, which meant I knew I was going to be staying home a lot.

After about a month or two of her being pregnant, she had to check out of school until she had the baby since she couldn't do anything else other than sit in class.

Each month she started to get bigger, and I felt extremely excited because by this time we're supposed to find out the gender of the baby.

I believe that it's a girl, but she thinks it's going to be a boy.

"How's this little one been doing?" I asked, rubbing her belly and kissing it.

"Zapping all of the energy out of me," she said, and we both laughed.

After she took her bath, I helped her dry off before leading her into the room and sitting her down on the bed gently.

I then walked over to my dresser and pulled out some clothes for her, and I saw her roll her eyes in the mirror.

When she was three months pregnant, I gave her some of my old clothes since she couldn't fit her tight-fit clothes anymore, and I used to wear a ton of baggy clothes.

Plus, she flat-out refused to wear maternity clothes.

"I look ridiculous," Willa mumbled with a pout after I helped her put the clothes on.

"What are you talking about? You look fantastic."

"Well, of course you would say that," she grumbled.

I snickered, took her hand, and led her out of the den. When we made it to town, I turned and looked at her.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked.