𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗳 (18+)

⇛𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

When we woke up the next day, I made sure that the whole pack was with us, and since Zoey was sick, me and Willa decided that Lunar would stay home. She kind of threw a small fit, but eventually understood.

After what she had told us about that alien kid, we didn't want to risk them bumping into each other.

We all left the den together until we reached school, where we saw Zed, Addison, and Bonzo talking with each other.

"Hey guys," I said, and they turned in my direction.

"Hey Moon," Zed said.

"Are we seriously going to let these aliens go to school with us? I mean, we still don't know what they are here for," Wyatt pointed out, and I nodded.

"Wy is right, and I know damn well they don't want to come here just to shake pom-poms," I said sarcastically.

Just then, we saw the four aliens approach the door. We watched as A-san tried to push the door open, but to no avail. She grunted in anger, and it looked like she was going to punch the door.

We all looked at each other, and Zed decided to walk up to them. "Uh, you have to pull," he said. She gave him a glare, pulled the door open, and scoffed before walking inside without so much as a thank you.

"She could have at least said thank you," I said, rolling my eyes, and we all walked into the school. Some of the pack separated, leaving me, Willa, Wyatt, and Wynter, and some of the pack.

We went to my locker and just stood there, chatting with each other, before one of the wolves growled. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to see the aliens coming our way.

I noticed A-lan was glancing at Wynter with a love-sick smile, and I growled under my breath and pulled Wynter closer to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, confused, but I said nothing and watched A-lan, whose smile turned into a slight frown, and he looked away.

I looked over and saw A-Spen smiling at me and giving me a wave.

I saw Willa glaring daggers into A-spen, but they didn't seem to notice her.

"Hello again, Moon; you look amazing today!" They said, walking over to me, this alien must really have a death wish.

"Uh thanks?" I said it more like a question.

"Yeah, thanks, and bye!" Willa sneered, placing herself in front of me, but since she was five inches shorter than me, she didn't really block me as much, but I still found it hot.