𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲?

⇛𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Me and Willa turned the corner just in time to see Bucky and Addison talking with each other.

"Hey Addi," I said, catching her attention.

"Oh, hey Moon I heard what happened in the hallway. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine; nothing happened," I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"As I was saying, Addison, you can't help those invaders," Bucky replied.

"Back off, Bucky. Your cousin's cheer captain now. Not you," Willa said, crossing her arms.

"Thanks, Willa," Addison said.

"But Bucky is right," I pointed out, and Willa nodded with me.

"I'm right?" He asks in confusion but quickly changes back to his smug gay side.

"Yes, of course I'm right."

"A little right," me and Willa said at the same time.

"I don't trust the aliens, Addison. Last time outsiders swooped into Seabrook, our moonstone was stolen," Willa said.

"And this time, we might lose our shot about getting into Mountain College. Which is why we need to protect what's ours. The Seabrook Cup is my legacy. Me, in general. Right, Willa? Or should I say, Wacey?" Bucky said it with a smile.

I growled loudly at him and snapped my teeth, making him jump back with a loud squeal. "Call her that again, and I'll kick your ass," I sneered.

"Anyways, Addison, well, meet you at the pizza parlor later; we gotta go check something out real quick," I said, giving her a wave and taking Willa's hand.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

On our way to the pizza parlor, I decided to pick Lunar up from the den and take her with us since I didn't want her to go hungry, plus we felt bad by making her stay at home.

"Momma!" Lunar yelled, and I leaned down, taking her in my arms and spinning her around.

"There's my little troublemaker," I said, blowing a raspberry on her face and making her laugh loudly.

"Hi mommy!" She said this to Willa as she smiled and kissed Lunar's forehead.

"Hi sweetheart, did you have fun with the other pups?" She asked while we started walking.

"Uh huh! They're so cool! And they taught me how to speak some different languages," she explained.

"That's good," Willa replied, taking my hand.