𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝟭𝟴+)

⇛𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Open wide, Lulu," I cooed, waving the spoon to her mouth and smiling when she opened it, allowing me to feed her.

"Ahhh," she babbled, chewing on her food.

"Yeah, that's my girl!" I chuckled, kissing her cheek, and she let out a small giggle, clapping her hands excitingly.

Yep, Lunar was finally three years old.

Over the years of raising her, me and Willa noticed that she had a blue and white streak on the right and left sides of her hair, which really puzzled us, and nobody else could understand what it was.

But that never meant we didn't love her because of it.

At the age of two, she started to walk and speak. I remember Willa basically bouncing off the walls when she said her first word; it was literally funny.

"Moon, have you seen Lunar?" I heard Willa's voice in the distance before she walked into the room, and her face brightened up.

"There you are, Lu," she said happily, and I gave her a small smile.

She walked up to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips, which I happily returned.

"M-momma!" Lunar happily exclaimed, grabbing hands at Willa.

She smiled brightly, scooped Lunar from my arms, and kissed her on the cheek while bouncing her on her hip.

"Hi, my sweetheart," Willa cooed. Lunar let out a happy laugh and reached her hands out, gripping onto Willa's shirt.

"We gotta go get you ready," she cooed, kissing Lunar's forehead before turning around, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Ready for what?" I asked, and she turned back to face me.

"For her play date with Zoey, remember?" She asked before walking out of the room.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," I said.

After the birth of Lunar, Zoey was absolutely in love with her niece. She would come over every day to come see her, or we would bring her over there so that they could play together.

So we decided to make it a habit that while we went to school, she would hang out with Zoey.

While Willa was changing Lunar, I put on my boots, tied the shoelaces into knots, and sat on the bed waiting for them.

A little while later, I could hear small feet hitting the floor, and I smiled when Lunar came running into the room with a purple shirt that was under black overalls.