𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀?!

⇚ 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?!⇛

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

I honestly wanted to take cotton swabs and just shove them in my ears since I couldn't take Bucky's obnoxious talking any longer, but luckily I didn't have to do that because Zed jumped onto the stage right next to him.

"Zombie strong!" he yelled out, and everyone cheered in surprise, with me being the loudest.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Zed, and I am running for president," he said, but was cut off by Bucky as he shoved him aside.

"Zed can't steal my spotlight. What about the whole anti-monster thingy?" Bucky said to Principal Lee I rolled my eyes and jumped onto the stage as well, and some people cheered for me. I smirked and threw them all a wink before turning to the maybe gay cheerleader.

"Anyone can run for president, Bucky." I started, and Principal Lee nodded.

"She actually has a point, Mr. Bucky." She agreed, and Bucky gave her a look of betrayal.

"What?!"

"Yes"

"A zombie president?"

"Ew!" the Aceys all said.

"As the first ever zombie president, I will allow zombies to go to the prawn," he announced, and all the zombies cheered.

"If you vote for me, I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" he shouted, and the cheers got louder.

"Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed!" They cheered.

"As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and..."

"Werewolves?!" Bree shouted, pointing to the doors. I looked, and I saw eyes peeking into the room.

"Uh, no. Why would we want...werewolves!" Zed yelled. I jumped and covered my ears at the loud commotion as the doors burst open, revealing a whole pack of wolves. I felt my wrist vibrate a little, and I looked down and saw my mate necklace lighting up.

I made contact with the male wolf and realized that he was the same guy that I saw in zombie town, and now that I was looking at him, he reminded me of Wyatt.

"Look over there!" he said, pointing to where I and Addison were standing, and I raised an eyebrow and looked around, making sure he wasn't pointing to someone else.

As they came towards the stage, Zed quickly got in front of us.

"Football team! Defense, Z 24!" he yelled out, and the team instantly came over, creating a border around all three of us and blocking the wolves from getting to us.