0||16

January 2nd 2:30 PM southward Towers

Parish POV

We step in the inside of the building then walk straight towards the elevators

I click the button to 66th floor then we feel the elevator exceeding all the way to the 66th floor once the doors open

We step foot towards the entry level office towards these big glass sliding doors

I slide the door open Henry following behind me
We walk towards the stair case that leads up to the bosses office only to get stopped by the rep that was sitting at the bottom desk

I slide the door open Henry following behind me We walk towards the stair case that leads up to the bosses office only to get stopped by the rep that was sitting at the bottom desk

Umm excuse me sirs but I don't see a security card on your necks so I know you two both don't work here . So I'm going to have to ask you both to come down here please . You're going to have to check in with me first for security purposes as well as no one is allowed upstairs until the big boss says so

Utt we don't work here but we have an important issues to discuss with your boss Roger I say

Haha ohh wow you do realize that Roger isn't our boss right? So what kind of business is this, sir?

Henry goes to step in excuse my brother for his mistake but I don't think that your allowed to ask what kind of business your boss is working with I also don't think he would approve isn't any business better than none?

Umm yes but unfortunately my task is the protect my grounds that I work. Also to make sure that there isn't no shady dealings happening so I don't think my boss will be upset with me now, but if I have to call security to step in I will.

No there will be no need for all that I say stepping into the conversation again.

Aria speaks up again ... But do you have an appointment with him? because I know his schedule is very busy today so he's not very flexible so I don't think he will appreciate if I just let yous just pop in his office . Now may I ask you both to just to wait a few minutes down here while I go up and discuss things over with him. because I know he is in a meeting with someone very important right now .. so he won't be too pleased with us if we interrupt him .

I look at her name tag then back to her

Then henry goes to speak again so we don't have an appointment with your boss , because this problem happen fast so we came over here right away . we both know your boss likes to handle everything right away am I correct? Because he wouldn't like any problems now would he? especially not on his companies name. ohh I also like to remind you I'm not someone who will remained tame while waiting long so if I were you I would go fix things over with your boss right away . because I don't have a lot of time on my hands as well I'm a very busy business man my self, so let your boss know that Mr Hills and his brother also know as business partner have matters to discuss and smooth over. Also add in that we don't like to stay waiting because then things might not turn out to well thank you Aria.