²

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

denki was on tenth grade when he asked his crush out on a date

denki was on tenth grade when he asked his crush out on a date. the paper bouquet in his hands, a blush on his face and words that didn't come out of his mouth the way he was practicing.

yet, he would always remember the way you hid your face with your hands, all flustered as you nodded your head. he felt so relieved when you took the bouquet in your hands, before sliding on your fingers the different paper rings.

denki would never forget that moment. you looked so pretty; all dolled-up for your special day. but you looked even prettier with that soft blush on your cheeks, and his rings decorating your fingers.

that day you had went back home with the biggest smile on your face. you had placed the bouquet on your desk along with the paper rings, before jumping on your bed and burying your face in your pillow.

your heart was full of admiration and happiness, and you could hear it loud and clear in your ears. you couldn't deny the fact that you were interested in denki from the very first paper ring.

even if your friends were mutual, mina and kyoka knew about your crush on the boy, yet of course, they never told him. and you weren't even scared of him not liking you back, because he was so open with his feelings.

and before you knew it, you were getting ready for a first date with the boy of the paper rings.

⋅ ♡‧₊˚