¹¹

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

"let's have a sleepover, tonight

"let's have a sleepover, tonight. i don't wanna be home alone"

"is my strong man scared of staying alone?" you teased, as you intertwined your fingers.

"am not! i just want you by my side, that's all"

you looked at him, smiling softly, before kissing his cheek.

"sure"

"actually... let's spend the whole day together"

"okay, let's do that" you laughed softly.

once you walked into his house you removed your shoes, and left your things in his room. you called your parents to inform them, before you started cooking with denki.

you ended up baking cookies with him, too. and you ended up with flour covered clothes and a messy kitchen, but you didn't care. you had fun and that's what mattered to both of you.

"wanna watch a movie?"

"what movie?"

"horror"

"absolutely not, denki"

"com'on~"

"no, than—"

"whenever there's a jumpscare, i'll give you a kiss" he said, cutting you off.

"deal"

"that's my girl"

you blushed slightly, as you buried your face in the crook of his neck. he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and held you closer, before kissing your head.

not even five minutes in the movie and denki had kissed you already once. you didn't expect a jumpscare in the intro.

"man, it doesn't have many jumpscares" denki said disappointed, halfway through the movie.

"aww~ you want your kisses, don't you?" you asked, turning your head to look at him.

he nodded, lips formed into a pout, before he took his hand in yours. he slid a paper ring on it, making your eyes widen.

"when did you make that?"

"while watching the movie"

"i can make them even with my eyes closed" he added.

you looked at him, your eyes sparkling in love for the blond boy next to you. a sudden scream was heard from the tv, making you slightly jump. denki placed his lips on yours, before you climbed on his lap.

"i'm gonna give you way more kisses than the jumpscares in this movie"

"oh, yeah? how many?" he asked, placing his hands on your waist.

"as many as the paper rings you've given me"

"that's gonna be a really long night, then"

⋅♡‧₊˚